Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Complaints' started by rotmaster_123, Apr 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rotmaster_123 Woodcutter DRC Player

Hello AnyStaff, Today i wanna talk about marvin88 the scammer :(
    Today he killed me in pvp with my best sword and i told him to back it
    He said for diamonds then i gave him diamonds then he gave me Golden Sword Named:ROTMASTER'S NOOBY POOPY SWORD :(
    Pls i want my diamond sword of him , i think he gave it to John...

2. FaZeMarvin Hunter DRC Veteran

First rotmaster,
    u got a dubble account called: smallntall.
    second: u didn't said whitch sword u wanted to buy back cuz i gained 2 swords when i recked u and u didnt said u wanted the diamond sword, u can say what u want but u got no proof that i scammed cuz it isnt the true that i "scammed u"

greetings martijn drent (marvin88 <- ingame name :P)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Dracindo Forum Lizard Staff Member Forum Moderator

So, rotmaster asks for a sword without specifying which one, that was his mistake. But you should know that he would want the best sword back. If you weren't sure which one he meant, you should've asked him, because know, you gave him the impression that you would give his best sword back for a price. Instead, he got a crappy sword in return. In my opinion, that's scam.

Also, rotmaster, try to deal with ingame-money. If both parties trade with items only, it'll become harder for us to know if a trade really happened.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2016
  4. FaZeMarvin Hunter DRC Veteran

and another thing the sword had colors, thats rank abuse so -,-

btw what are u gonna do with his dubble account and he is spamming me the hole time full with: marvin ur noob, marvin come pvp, marvin give my sword

5. Dracindo Forum Lizard Staff Member Forum Moderator

Can you explain this abit more?
    This is not about him breaking the rules, but you. The fact that you are trying to go off-topic, makes me feel like you are well aware of the fact that you scammed.

6. FaZeMarvin Hunter DRC Veteran

sorry about that i began about a other subject but,ehm about the color i got the sword now on survival so i can show it but idk how he gained that sword with color so sorry xd

7. Dracindo Forum Lizard Staff Member Forum Moderator

With color, do you mean enchanted? Because last time I checked, everyone can get enchanted items.
    And he lost it to you, how is that Rank abuse? Unless you can clearly explain at which point there is rank abuse (if rotmaster even has a donator rank), then let's get back to you.

So he said he wanted his sword back and you just thought "A gold sword and an enchanted diamond sword. Clearly he wants the gold sword back".
    Am I supposed to believe that you're that retarded?

Anyway @rotmaster_123 , I can already tell you, you're not going to get your sword back and you might also expect sanctions after this topic is done. Mainly for your behavior.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2016
  8. rotmaster_123 Woodcutter DRC Player

it have colors cuz i killed someone and i got it and when you killed me i wasn't have a golden sword i swear.
    and you was understand when i said i need my sword, but he didn't want So... Plz i want my sword back ?
    --- This message was merged, Apr 22, 2016 ---
    And Dracindo,my brother xxdonttouchmexx post a thread to unban him cuz he dont do anything...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.