Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Hugh Mungus, Sep 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hugh Mungus Builder Builder

this is a small suggestion, just to make the server just a little bit better.
    selling /sell all in the online shop for 5$, or you can do it from drc-vip and higher.

i hope this will be implemented,

and no @Joey / JPCore, im not trying to grind even more money or make more money, i just think its a good thing to be added.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Rejoy Diamond Miner DRC Veteran

No, just absolutely no!
    Everyone must be allowed /sellall..

This is already implemented too in kitpvp.. not sure in other game modes doe..

Last edited: Sep 20, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  3. ggwp Gold Miner DRC Veteran

nah sell all is only in kitpvp cuz it would be hella annoying just ot go to spawn and sell everything u have everytime. maybe implement it at golden donator cuz *cough... *cough* its not like im a GD or anything. ;-)

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Dracindo Forum Lizard Staff Member Forum Moderator

Add it for Highroller. Poor fools with that rank already don't get that much. Many people just coughed up another €15.00 to go straight to ultimate.

I mean: At golden donator, you get /fly. That's a great reason to donate more. At DRC-Highroller, you get /ext and /recipe. I (and many others) pretty much know how to craft everything and /ext is quite useless when you have /fly available and /heal every 1 and a half minute.

But more on topic, I like the idea, but why would you even think to put it as a seperate purchase? I mean, if it doesn't matter if you use /sell all or sell it all at the shop (or playershops), then why not just donate €5,00 for 20K or some claimblocks? Just add it to a rank.

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. FuturezPlayz - YT Hunter DRC Player

VIP or not , They have to do the same !
    Pay or dont , why only VIP and higher ? That's unfair ! Ops , I am VIP !

6. Hugh Mungus Builder Builder

how is it unfair

7. Sgt_DeathReaper Redstone Miner DRC Veteran

yes indeed the higher ranks above drc highroller don`t have much in them so it would be an awesome addition to the higher ranks from drc

8. Rejoy Diamond Miner DRC Veteran

Add a command called /sell inv which sells your inventory except the armour slots, offhand and hotbar.

9. Reynout123 Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

Can you just stop try to get into an argue with him? IF he would have said something about it I would have delete it. No need to say the little words.

We ain't Dutch Free Network.. Why does everything has to be free for you? I get that you can't afford a rank for some reason. But don't try to get every suggestion for free. If we would do that we would have no money and no money means no DRC.

ONTOPIC.
    I like the idea. I even think it has been suggested in the past by someone. So I would love to take a look into it. Not really convienced if we would make it a donate feature or not. But I get where you get the idea to make it Donate feature. In survival it is semi handy :) So I get the point why you guys want it in highroller because those doesn't have much nice things. I will take a look into it :)
    @Anesitas

10. Hugh Mungus Builder Builder

i think you can make it a donate feature, and add it to highroller, no idea why. but i will defineatly donate for it.

11. Rejoy Diamond Miner DRC Veteran

I thought that it was already added.. and I thought the suggestion was to change it from free to donator only...

12. Hugh Mungus Builder Builder

Thats why its a suggestion topic, we can suggest what it eventually will be

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Reynout123 Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

This would be bad for the server therefor denied.
    Topic closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.