Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Others' started by Döneraffe, Mar 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Döneraffe Gold Miner DRC Veteran

Do not advertise for other servers.

I think that rule is too hard. If you tell someone: Let's do a 1o1 on server "abc" or Let's play the gamemode xy on server "dgk" you break the rules. I think that is just a problem if you say: DRC is a bad server and server "hjk" is much better. If you just ask someone to play an other game i see no problem, because they dont leave DRC forever. They come back later to play the DRC gamemodes. If they play on other servers they maybe get new friends and they play with them on DRC later. You can also tell someone the ip on ts, skype or apps. You just need longer.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. hallo_doei Redstone Miner DRC Veteran

I understand that it isn't allowed to write server names in the chat but why is it a problem if you do it in msg? If you are going to another server with someone else it is just an easy way to let that person know in msg, otherwise if it are real friends you also can say it by Skype or any other messenger you like.

So I think it is good to ban people that say it in the normal chat, but I think you have to be allowed to do it in msg.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Laurens/TheEmeraldChickn Diamond Miner DRC Veteran

I think you won't get banned for saying a servername, in either private message or public chat.
    But if you say something like 'datnoobserver.mc.com is much better than DRC, join it now!11!1!', I understand then if you get banned

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Döneraffe Gold Miner DRC Veteran

If you dont get a ban for just saying ips they should find a new rule, because the rule tells you that you get a ban forever!

5. drdoct Lapis Lazuli Miner DRC Veteran

Well, I have only seen one person banned forever. I think it's a good rule. It's there to keep people from recruiting off the server that Jelle provides at great expense. Without people, there will be no donations and therefore no server. So in reality it's protecting the people who want to play here. I don't understand what is so hard about not saying server names online in message or chat. If you want to discuss other servers then get on skype and talk to the person about other servers.

• Winner Winner x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.