Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by GeoGamerLP, Oct 31, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GeoGamerLP Stone Miner DRC Veteran

I'm not quite sure if you haven't already fixed this, but I'll still post it since they are bugs:

Where did the bugs happen? Skywars
    When did the bugs happen? Yesterday, ~21:00-23:00 (GMT+1)
    Short explanation of the bugs + screens: Sometimes when I jumped into that "field" to get to the fullest map, the players were ported into the same glass field. PvP was already enabled so the players could kill each other and pick up the items. Aösp, there could join way more people as it's normally possible. Besides that, you got kicked from the map if you have been killed. Here are some screens of it:
    2015-10-30_21.13.11.png
    2015-10-30_20.24.09.png
    2015-10-30_20.23.26.png
    Second bug: Once, I was ported above the glass things and I could fly. I was even to able to look into the chests (but there was nothing inside of course). Also, my name wasn't even in the sideboard:
    2015-10-30_21.14.01.png
    This may look like fly hack, but I'm really showing a bug because it'd be stupid to post using hacks in the forum.

I hope I could help you :)

~GeoGamerLP

2. hallo_doei Redstone Miner DRC Veteran

The second bug isn't a really bug. It's spectating mode. When you use that thing you are holding on the third picture you can spectate the games that already began. The first bug is a really bug.

3. GeoGamerLP Stone Miner DRC Veteran

The second bug definitely was a bug because the game didn't even start so I shouldn't have been in spectator mode.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.