Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Francis, Oct 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Francis Newbie DRC Player

I always played on that server because of skywars but after upgrading to version 1.9 you removed best minigame of Drc.

My suggestion that you put back the skywars with poisoned arrows, slow, etc. Also c shields and other new things this new update to Minecraft.

(I used the google translator and have some wrong words you correct me)

Last edited: Oct 15, 2016
  2. giouta Stone Miner DRC Player

Psst, read the forum rules. You can only use English on topics.
    Art. 11: We only allow English on the forums. You are allowed to use any language in the shoutbox/profileposts/chat though.

3. Hugh Mungus Builder Builder

Translated it:

I always played on that server so because of skywars but after upgrading to version 1.9 you retiraramo best minigame DRC. My suggestion that you put back the skywars, so that with poisoned arrows, slow, etc. Also put shields and other new things this new update to Minecraft. If they can do this I thank you.

4. Dracindo Forum Lizard Staff Member Forum Moderator

I'm just going to repeat what has been said many times:

All minigames (eggwars, skywars, Hide&Seek, survival games) have been removed because:
    1. they hardly received any donations, even though it had way more people then all other gamemodes combined.
    2. the plugins are outdated.
    Result: Our higher-ups had too spend alot of time and effort, trying to maintain the quality of these games, but the server hardly received any donations from it.

• Agree Agree x 4
  5. Reynout123 Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

Like said above this post.
    Plugins are outdated and it didn't give any money. So we were unable to keep it alive.

Topic closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.