Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Unban request' started by Qix, Jun 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Qix Iron Miner DRC Player

Look Reynout123 i know i broke the same rule multiple times but i can have sure i won't do it again ;( i promise for my brother's life he have 6 years old and he have Down Syndrome. And as i talked to andie in my last unban request i have a Mental Problem that makes me Impulsive, Anxious so i can't wait for long periods, and Sometimes i can't follow a rule but not because i am a bad person many times it's because i need some time to understand that, i'm not saying that i don't understand anything but it's hard to realize and go for it, because that, i have low number of friends on school and many of my friends are kids of 7 to 10 years old, if you don't understand what i'm saying, just search on WEB for TDAH, maybe you can get a better information about it. So what i'm saying here is not to you have pity of me, but it's to you understand that what i am saying it's really true and i have a low potential of the others. So i'm saying that i can't be included in the normal people's group because this problem makes me "special" i have 3 medic consults this week because of this, so let's not get in my personal life, let's go back to the point. Ok i know i am wrong in doing alll those things but what i ask you is please give me a 3 (third) and last for the universe of chances. I really would like if you reduce my ban to 2 weeks or 1 month only. PLEASE, look this isn't a joke i am being serious, i really have that problem, and i don't know if i am capable to wait 3 Months and 2 weeks Please understand me i am asking you with all my heart. Please reduce my ban. Thanks ;).

@Reynout123 Friend

@staff

Last edited: Jun 13, 2016
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

Just going to throw this out there. I think it is disgusting that you think of yourself as being special, not to be put in the Normal people group just because of one disorder.

There are those that suffer from it but take it, accept it and live with it. They try to make the best out of it.
    I have seen players working
    Pervasive developmental disorder better than you try to work this.
    To me it feels like you are in a state where you are abusing the fact that you have TDAH in order to get stuff.

By the way, the part about your Brother was totally uncalled for. And if I ever find out it that you were lying about that, I will make sure that you realise that is no stuff to joke about.

Reason I post here is because you tagged all staff. Now you know my opinion

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Reynout123 Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

Well sad story for you.
    But like Anesitas said, it's uncalled you talked about your brother? He isnt even playing on the server.

You personal life is Yours, and mine is mine.
    It's hard to say, but my decission won't change because of this "story". Everyone is being treath the same. And don't feel "special" because that's just bullshit and selfish. (Narcistisch in dutch)
    How sad this story may be, you can work on your private life in those 3 months.

Find new friends, get to know some people, meet new people by going outside.
    And indeed IF me, or any staff find out you are lying about this, I Will garantie you we Will show this isn't stuff to Joke with!

I don't know if any other staff wants to give there opinion?

Btw Calling me a friend wont change anything. A lot of people are my friends at DRC. But that won't change the fact you broke rules (even multiple time).
    Oh and you said you need to "understand" it? You need to be banned 2-3 times to understand 1 rule?
    So you Will break any other rule 2-3 times in order to "understand" them?

This was my opinion
    Reynout out.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Qix Iron Miner DRC Player

Can you reduce it to 1 month?
    --- This message was merged, Jun 13, 2016 ---
    Please, i can't wait to come back
    --- This message was merged, Jun 13, 2016 ---
    so if tag the staff they all come? o.O hehe XD sorry

5. Reynout123 Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

1) Reread the answers and I think you can figure it out.
    2) well you could've though of That before breaking rules
    3) no. They wont. Anesitas saw Your topic and read it, and commented because she saw @staff.

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. Reynout123 Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

So no other mod wants to give there opinion.
    This mean I can take the decission
    And That's I won't shorten you ban.
    Coming here and start with a story like that and then come to the point? It makes me doubt if you were speaking the truth.
    Besides that, people will normally not tell this on a forum with over 9000 users. But yeah that's you decision.
    Conclusion:
    No shorten of ban.

Don't make any of these topics during your ban or you will be forum banned.

Topic closed
    Greetings Reynout

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.