Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by MonsterWoof, Jun 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MonsterWoof Woodcutter DRC Player

Please we need Solo Eggwars, with out my Friend it's very hard to find good people to play with there is a sign but it said coming soon and i'm waiting for ever for it i don't think anyone want it like the normal mod i really enjoy it. Ty for your concern! ;)

2. Dracindo Forum Lizard Staff Member Forum Moderator

Prison Fan Boys: That's cute.

It used to be online once, but I forgot why it was disabled until this day. Right now, we rather focus on fixing alot of things (e.g. kitpvp kits/gameplay, survival bugs, ...) rather then adding things which can (and will) add more bugs on the To-Fix list.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. MonsterWoof Woodcutter DRC Player

well man i like Eggwars and i'm just suggesting to open Solo Eggwars cuz i really love it! if didn't open what can i do Nothing i know you guys work very hard from fixing bugs and banned newbies and i really appreciate you guys <3

4. Dracindo Forum Lizard Staff Member Forum Moderator

It will open, but it's not fun to play a game if it's filled with unexpected bugs. It's better to announce a gamemode that is as good as bug- and lag free than a gamemode running at 1FPS because everyone is abusing a bug allowing you to fly and fire a /kittycannon.

Meanwhile: If no friends are online, try to find yourself a pupil. Teach him how to properly play the game and play a couple games with him. That's another way to enjoy a match and you make new friends.
    Or, you can think of your friendless matches as Eggwars: HardCore Mode. It's you versus everyone else. Think of your teammates as obstacles and try to make up for their flaws. (of course, if they cheat, like giving diamonds to enemies, removing the egg protection, etc,... Feel free to report it). Carry the entire game! You against the world!

At least, that's how I enjoy a game in Team Eggwars without friends.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. MonsterWoof Woodcutter DRC Player

Most of the ppl that i play with when the match start they quit the game and most common thing they do camp the in the base and they don't deff the Egg they keep getting dia or gold in the end they leave. i understand you not all the players like that and ur 100% correct :blush:

6. Reynout123 Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

Eggwars has been offline.

Topic closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.