Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Haris Kfl, Dec 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Haris Kfl Hunter DRC Veteran

Gamemode: Survival Games
    Extensive explanation of the suggestion: Its really annoying, when you play survival games sometimes you have to face a team. So, what about making an another SG server which players can team up with their friends and on the previous server teams will not be allowed.
    Why we should implement this: I beleive that everyone bother when they have to face a team, its really unfair!!!

Also HAPPY NEW YEAR :D

2. Dracindo Forum Lizard Staff Member Forum Moderator

SG is all about strategy and teaming is one of them. Just like there are strategies to face team solo:
    - Ninja: Follow the team and wait for one to stay behind to loot a chest.
    - Pre game target: Keep an eye on the chat to see who's going to team. Then follow them untill peacefull time expires and kill them when they're still unarmed.
    - Traitor: Join a team and kill them when they are looting a chest.

2v1 is never fair, but it's still a legit strategy and it will give us a lot more work if we are to watch every game looking for teamers, as well as reports on the forum. Staff has more work, innocent teamers get punished and SG population will quickly be halved. No for me.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Haris Kfl Hunter DRC Veteran

Thanks for the tips, but I still beleive it would be cool if a new SG server was added. :P

4. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

It is kinda hard to prove that someone is teaming, so its also kinda hard to punish them.

When would you say two players are teaming?

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Haris Kfl Hunter DRC Veteran

I agree with the fact that punishing someone for teaming in SG its kinda silly, but think about it, why someone wants to tean up with his friend in solo mode when there is already a team mode???

6. Jolpo Redstone Miner DRC Veteran

more chance of winning ?

7. Dracindo Forum Lizard Staff Member Forum Moderator

And because of that, we'll be posting on Solo SG looking for teamers.
    And when we're not online, you'll have to post good evidence on the forum.
    Not everybody will take that effort, they'll complain, maybe make a ticket and just hope someone else reports them or a mod is already watching.

And like said, it's part of the game. It's also not fair if I get killed by someone because he's lucky with chests and got the OP equipment with splash potions of poison, while I only get food and wooden swords. Or because someone donated for an awesome kit or bought an awesome weapon in the shop and kills you at the start with your weaker kit.
    But even still, I manage to win quite alot of my games and I hardly ever team. So my opinion, if you can't find a way to deal with teamers, then try joining or making one yourself. It's also a good way of making new friends.

I'm mainly against this idea because:
    A: We are not a minigame server.
    B: It's either one or the other. Which is pretty much why HungerGames was removed.
    The thing is that we can't stop people from teaming, even in a solo SG server. Almost every game will have a team, many teamers will get punished and everyone else will keep complaining about the teamers. It will be a process of bans and complaints with every game. It's a good thought and suggestion, but it will never work.

• Agree Agree x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.