Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Complaints' started by swordboy, Mar 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. swordboy Newbie DRC Player

well my name in game is swordboy,and 2 people have claimed my land i don't know how....i didn't open for like 4 months and when i opened the server again i found that these people claimed my land and took all my stuff in the storage their names ( escobar2 and lucasR ) and if you're wondering that i lost my land because of i didn't open for 4 months... i have a friend that he didn't open for 4 months too and he didn't lose his things his name is pumpkinu in game...i hope you can help me with that and restore my things back ..please. in survival mode

2. Andie Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

Hello there. Let me explain something. When a player is inactive for 30 days or more, the other players can ask us (staffmembers) to remove claims that are somehow bugging them. LucasR and Escobar2 probably asked a staffmember to remove your claim. Either that, or your claim got auto-removed (due to 90+ days of inactivity). Sadly, there is nothing we can do about it, so you'll have to start all over again (which is not a bad thing, since everyone will have to start all over again too due to the future Survival reset).

Hope you can understand. Have a nice day!
    Topic closed.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.