Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by raksosuhl, Oct 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. raksosuhl Stone Miner DRC Player

Gamemode:KitPvp
    Extensive explanation of the suggestion:
    - 2 things
    - fire protection in the admin shop (fire p. 3)
    - and i think that the strengh potion is too op cause when to diamonds fight and one has got stregh it is unfair against the other player cause when the guy with strengh does ca. 23 dm (130% more) , and the other guy just 10dm , then it is clear who wins if they are on the same pvp skill lvl

@JelleDRC @thibault38 @AHMEDX_YT

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. topvennie Gold Miner DRC Veteran

The strenght make it just fair for 'noobs' in iron or even kit knight to kill people in dia. You aren't the first 1 complaining about this but the answers were always no, the strenght will stay and will have the same price. Only the people who have dia armour and are longer in the kitpvp server will have the benefit of deleting the strenght.
    I'm agree with your 1 suggestion.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2015
  3. Döneraffe Gold Miner DRC Veteran

Seh ich nicht so rakso aber egal xD
    --- This message was merged, Oct 13, 2015 ---
    I think every dia "guy" has strengh, speed and gapples and maybe splash pots in his inventory so if you have enough time to drink the the pots is it a fair fight!
    --- This message was merged, Oct 13, 2015 ---
    I agree with the Fire p.3 in the shop and power 3 is also good because there is sharpness 3 too.
    2. can you pls add the packages again? Not stuff like the axe of perun with sharp 5 or the op bow but maybe the splash pots of healing or the stick or a lower axe or something like this.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2015
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. thibault38 Stone Miner DRC Player

I also like to have the packages back was a real Fun featcher

5. AHMEDX_YT Redstone Miner DRC Veteran

yeah i agree with the shop thing.
    Adding to it would also be cool if the enchanting with books worked...
    Plus i hope the packages come back even if they come after 1 hour or so... They were awessome

6. Döneraffe Gold Miner DRC Veteran

1. I think the witches and pumpkins just spawn at the halloween time so can you spawn zombies or something like this after halloween or the old packages?

2. At the moment they just drop pumpkins, potions, sticks, snowballs, gunpowder, rotten flesh, sugar and redstone so can you pls add diamonds and netherwart that you can do something with sticks and pots?

Can you pls add the "Fire Protection 3" and "Fetherfall 4 OR Depth Strider 3" sign in the shop? I think there is place for that 2 signs.

4. Can you add a brewing stand somewhere in a house (maybe over the house with the much booksshelfs), because then have the redstone and sugar and (if you add nether wart) a sence.

I hope you will add some of this things i thing the most people will love it too!

Doeneraffe

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  7. Arnim Coal Miner DRC Veteran

nice ideas

Sent with my intelligent car entertainment system integrated in my Mercedes E63 AMG

8. endless_records mc Hunter DRC Player

defenitely in with this one ! nice ideas ! :D @Döneraffe

9. ggwp Gold Miner DRC Veteran

ON KITPVP

U know where all the enchants are like sharp 3 prot 3 and the other stuff? U should add a depth stider 3 enchantment because it well with having prot4 boots with depth strider 3. Also instead of combining 2 titan boots u could make life much easier :D
    Monkeyblaster

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.