Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Unban request' started by TheWolfEvery, May 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheWolfEvery Newbie DRC Player

Minecraft IGN (In Game Name): TheWolfEvery
    What are accused of: Using flyhacks in eggwars. Banned By UnDead_Assassin. (True) (I also got banned before by Angie of Anti-Knockback.)
    A Short description of why you think you deserve to be unbanned:

1. The reason for using fly hacks is because I started playing minecraft 2-4 months (not sure) and was "kinda" bad at eggwars. I was like a Newbie. I was a clumsy builder and tend to fall off bridges I made to go to middle. (But im getting a bit better). I first learned hacks because of my friends so I download hacks. And flyed to middle which makes it easier. I was using flyhacks for 3 days straight. Although I was playing on DRC for about a month i think..

2. A few of my friends also played on that server and I want to play with them. Eggwars on this server is cool and this is 1 out of 2 servers that I play alot of eggwars in.
    If you have any questions for me please tell me and I "try" to explain and that. Hope you understand.

Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2016
  2. Dracindo Forum Lizard Staff Member Forum Moderator

Removed the server name. Please don't mention other server's names. This is seen as advertisement and can result in a permament forum ban.
    Banned by @UnDead_Assassin , he will respond.

3. TheWolfEvery Newbie DRC Player

Sorry for mentioning the other server name... I didnt't mean to advertise. :/

4. UnDead_Assassin Redstone Miner DRC Veteran

Hello there,
    First of all I want to thank you for not lying, and I do not say this very often.

But when I keep on reading I suddenly get mad, really mad. Let me explain why:
    You already got banned once by Andie, like you said. This gives me the idea that you do not care at all about the server, or you do not care if you get banned or not. Maybe you even think, I'll get unbanned easy, so I can just keep hacking.

Now I do give second chances, but this is your third chance wich makes me doubt that you have learned your lesson.

By adding all of these together I have decided not to unban you because this just tells me you did not learn from your previous ban. Also, if you are going to be banned again, this time it will be permanent.
    Be sure to read the Forum and Server rules.

#Topic closed, ban stays.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.