Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by TheBlackTiger12_, May 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheBlackTiger12_ Hunter DRC Veteran

could have at least seven people living in skyblock the island would be great to have more friends on the island and skyblock could get more fun

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Dracindo Forum Lizard Staff Member Forum Moderator

7, because you have 6 friends and yourself right?

Anyway, I believe the maximum amount of players on an island is 4. Some reasons as to why 4:
    - Responsability: If someone breaks a rule, all players could be punished, instead of 1.
    - Security: If you want to make new friends and you invite 6 random people, you might get robbed and we have to check 6 people, instead of max. 3.
    - Gameplay: Faster progress, more challenge rewards, more money, ... You'll reach the end game faster, the point where you're done with Skyblock. As long as there's things to do, you'll keep playing.

3. «Tropicale» Gold Miner DRC Player

I think that would not be fine, as would be kind of easy the skyblock and it would lose the grace, at least for the grace of skyblock i is the difficulty!

4. Alan_Gamer18 Woodcutter DRC Player

Well I support the idea type can be much better with more people.of course that would not be people random would be trustworthy friends for that who has a certain knowledge of skyblock knows well that one should not tells persons unknown,for reasons also that support and that often we always have more than 4 friend to play together,

5. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

If you want to play with alot of others, go play on an island in survival. Skyblock isn't meant for that.
    #topic closed

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.