Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by UnDead_Assassin, Apr 8, 2016.

?

Would you like this to be on DRC

1. Yes

2. No, but i will put my reason in the comment down below.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UnDead_Assassin Redstone Miner DRC Veteran

Hey DRCers,
    Today i would like to make an suggestion as seen at the title.

Gamemode: Survival
    Extensive explanation of the suggestion: Donators that can use /d WITH and Invisibility potion get their nametags removed if they are in /d
    So if i do /d Spider and i drink an invisibility potion, my nametags will disapear
    Why we should implement it: Well, i believe it is a part of minecraft and like @JelleDRC added the end and the end crystals with the update, i think this should be given a chance. It will also add something fun for the Ultra Donators as they can not fly or do anything really really cool. If you know what i mean (not a dirty joke)

2. Dracindo Forum Lizard Staff Member Forum Moderator

First reason to not implement this. Also, the pvp'ers in Survival will complain and if they got killaura or other kinds of hacks, we won't be able to check on them.
    At this rank you can disguise yourself and use /feed. Seems usefull and cool enough.

3. UnDead_Assassin Redstone Miner DRC Veteran

1) You cant leave Survival world with potion effect, so if you go to pvp the potion effect of ONLY invisibility will be removed.

2) I really forgot the point of /d if they can still see your nametag. I do have to admit your are right about /feed, i forgot because i always use /heal :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.