Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by FuturexPlayz DRC-VIP, Feb 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FuturexPlayz DRC-VIP Gold Miner DRC Veteran

Hey DRCers !

Gamemode: All

Extensive explanation of the suggestion:
    If you was banned for AutoBan , you can play other ServerGames .
    Example :: I was banned for AutoBan in KitPvP , so I can't play KitPvP , but I can play other games ...

Why we should implement this:
    Because lot of peoples have been banned for this AutoBan ! and someones don't use any cheats or hacks ! so its unfair !
    Example :: I was banned for AutoBan in KitPvP , and I can't play others ServerGames !

Please , how you think about this ?? its good ? or bad ? leave yours suggestions !!
    --- This message was merged, Feb 20, 2016 ---
    @JelleDRC
    @Nobody4life
    @Xcnix

2. Dracindo Forum Lizard Staff Member Forum Moderator

This is a double edged sword: if you are indeed a hacker, you'd go straight to the minigames and bother everyone there until you get banned there and move on to the next. Besides, if you weren't hacking, you can make an unban appeal on the forum and Jelle will take a look at it for you so you can play again.

Also, a ban is a ban from the server. A ban for 1 gamemode would be your name on the blacklist, but I don't think Autoban can do that, nor can it set a tempban on a blacklist. @RandomGenius, will confirm or correct this.

• Like Like x 1
  3. FuturexPlayz DRC-VIP Gold Miner DRC Veteran

Ok ! thanks , but like this
    Example :: If I get tempban 2 times in servergames , i will get permanently ban in the server , and i will go to forum to make an unban appeal
    If i get band 1 time in servergames , it will expire with time ... ( i wanted to tell it .. sorry , Bad English )

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.