Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by dj_douwe_14, Feb 10, 2016.

?

Are these good suggestion

Poll closed Sep 10, 2016.
  1. Yes

50.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I love it

50.0%
  4. Horrible

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dj_douwe_14 Gold Miner DRC Veteran

gamemode:factions
    just some small suggestions.

1: Sponges maybe let them absorb like 1.7 but water and lava. i dont know if thats possible to let them work like 1.7.

2: Allys and truces it cost 15k and its realy hard to make money so maybe make that 1k.

3: Spawners maybe a rude question to start with again. we are waiting so long for them and fations is growing i think alot of people would like to see spawners coming back.
    Maybe start of small with food farms or zombie and skeleton and see what other people want.

4: Teleporting its sometimes frustrating because even when you stand still you got alot of chance that you moved.
    Yeah its good against glitching but its factions you can make anti glitch walls i want to put a link but dont know if iam allowed to.

i think thats it i heard Drc staff and @Bruqaj are busy with some factions stuff so iam not starting about farms and stuff because they already know that we want that kind of stuff.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.