Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by javisousa20, May 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. javisousa20 Newbie DRC Player

Gamemode: Survival

Extensive explanation of the bug:

There is a plugin that erases excess villagers in the same area. I spoke to an admin and told me that the limit was set at 10 and I decided to start a construction with ten villagers, curing zombies next to a generator.
    Everything was fine when I got to eight villagers, but suddenly, doing nothing, three were dissapeared, leaving five.
    I tried to make differents claims for groups of five, but it does not work.

The funny thing is that I have an iron farm in other place with ten villagers (two groups of five) on each side and they were not removed any at any time, the only diference is that they have a wall separating them.
    I have also tried to separate them one by one and it has not worked and i can´t do a wall in this case.

It isn't the first time that this problem occurs to me, but I'm tired to find a way to make it work. I lost a lot of time and money to create it (because I have to craft gold apples and potions, and find or wait for a zombie villager, it's the only way because if they have sons, the bug occurs again sometimes) and I can't fix it.

I want to know if this problem is a bug or if indeed the plugin has other instructions or limitations that i have to know.

Time and date when the bug happened:
    Any time, it occurs randomly, after and before 1.9.4 update, but now I can´t fix it in any way.

Thank's for your attention.
    javisousa20

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. UnDead_Assassin Redstone Miner DRC Veteran

My advice to you for now would be to separate the villagers in 1x1 cells, that way they can not have babies and if you get a villager that you need more than another one, just kill the most useless one of you group and add the new guy. Remember to keep the limit at 5 villagers!

3. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

Just for confirmation. Are the other villagers on your other claim where you ahve 10, actually divided on 2 claims?

4. javisousa20 Newbie DRC Player

Undead_Assassin: I do this and it doesnt work

Anesitas: Yes, i divided the groups of five villagers in two different claims, and it works

I upload some images, if it can help. I have two iron farms (images that have a lot of doors) that works without any problem, the groups of five villagers are separated 10 blocks and you cant see the two groups at the same time because the wall. In the spawner room, where i have the real problem, they are separated 8 blocks min.
    2016-05-16_03.31.53.png 2016-05-16_03.32.10.png 2016-05-16_03.33.18.png 2016-05-16_03.33.33.png 2016-05-16_03.34.05.png 2016-05-16_03.34.14.png

Last edited: May 16, 2016
  5. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

That might be the issue then, the plugin does indeed delete some when you reach too much villagers, apparantly it does not when you divide them on two claims next to each other

6. Sgt_DeathReaper Redstone Miner DRC Veteran

the plugin has noting to to with claims so far i know.
    Ithas something to do with the chunks there in you can only have 5 animals of a sort in one chunk.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  7. GigantDude Event Team Event Team

As @Sgt_DeathReaper says, it works with chunks instead of claims.
    I did a experiment a while ago to test how the plugin works, and if i made two claims next to eachother they despawned.
    But 2 claims with +- 10 blocks between, they didnt despawn.
    --- This message was merged, May 16, 2016 ---

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. javisousa20 Newbie DRC Player

Yes, I do two claims because with only one the villagers despawned, maybe the problem was the chunks but it worked well with ten villagers so I left it that way. I searched on google about how far is a chunk but i didnt find any good answer, so I continue doing tests. Maybe with the name of plugin, the code, his options or instructions can help us to know more about.
    I will try, if i can, to make the place with more distance between groups of five. But it's confirmed that there is a problem or bug with the plugin if it's set to ten, because you can't have ten villagers at the same place.
    I hope it can be solved or to know if there are more ways to fix it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.