Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Tips & Tricks' started by Joey / JPCore, Apr 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joey / JPCore Builder Builder

Hey guys!
    I'm back with the second money guide topic for the survival server!
    Items have been patched with prices or removed to sell!
    Problems! Problems! Problems!

I can give u a handy help right now, u just need to read it.
    I tried to make this topic with a lot of read-fun!
    Enjoy and good luck!

With the following steps u will gain money every day.
    Don't forget this is not done in a few days.

Step 1 !

To start of with the easlily things. U can use /vote ingame with that u can click on it and u will be warped to the vote website u can vote 4x ! And with some luck u get some lucky rewards, like an additional 1000$! Don't wait vote now! (300$ per vote -> 1200 for voting each 24hr.) Also! I gues u can vote each 12hr on one specific vote but i don't know that one. (Post it down if u know!).

Step 2 !

--> This stap i a little bit harder but do-able!
    Starting of you're own shop, selling enchanted items like @JohnSenpaiYT/Laharl927 is already did it's going smoothly! Selling blocks, or selling you're time to help another player in need, don't forget, don't use any rank commands for this! (Dont't make money with the usefullness of the rank permissions or the rank will be taken!). The price u will get i what u like to get thats how it goes in the shopping district.​

Step 3 !

Make use of the classic farms, Cactus farms, wheat, carrot, potato and even sugarcane!
    Wheat can be sold very fast, u can craft block(s) with them or trade it with a villager to even earn more money from it! Also selling this in you're own shop will earn a good amount of money for you're daily needs.
    Before the reset 64 wheat sold for 100$, carrots an potato's a little bit less, but still good enough to make money from it.

Step 4 !

--> Selling you're own money! What?! Then i don't mean your own earned survival money's my friend, by voting u will get money, this counts for all the servers, and if u only play in survival u can sell those voting-money's for a very good price to other colltectors! Skyblock money can be sold for a very high price, like 1000$ skyblock dollars can be easlily sold for a good 3000$! U get on skyblock 15$ each vote and let the math begin!​

Step 5 !

Selling buildings or ground.
    Like we all saw before the reset the map was full, players where stacking on each other to get a small spot for them self. Now we have a nice city next to the spawn to catch all lost players called FlowerFalls by @svenssonsaab , now to continue. U can sell a good house for a some good dollars a house with space for chests, brewing, crafting room and maybe more, or sell ground that have been cleared for buyers.
    U create you're own price with this.

Step 6 !

Play the game.
    Every item has it own value. And with a good amount of that item it can be sold.
    I try do don't repeat myself, but 'everyone' says every money way has been patched? This is not true and also it is for you're own good! Everyone could make to fast money and then the ecnomoy would be very fast - - - - up! So be happy they do this. Now it's you're turn to be smart and create you're own money!

Step 7 !

Our webshop.
    The DRC(N) webshop has a lot of great offers where u can buy from with real Euro/dollars/?.
    And multiple times they do sales, watch out for those, u could save some money right there!
    Not only you got yourself some good and FAST money but u also supported the server very well!
    Claimblocks, Dollars, Heads can be bought and used to make money so be creative! Don't forget u buy the ingame money with real money.

This was my Money guide for this minecraft version!
    If there is any money patch in the Admin shop ill Edit it here in this topic!
    If u don't see any changed post it down, let them know.
    Thanks for ready guys and good luck. :)

JPCore​

PATCH: List.

Endstone can't be sold anymore.
    Cactusdye is now 0.05$/ (before 10$).

Last edited: Apr 6, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. Hugh Mungus Builder Builder

Good topic! I just mine :p i dont really need money, as long as i have enough valuables to live with :p

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  3. JohnSenpaiYT/Laharl927 Gold Miner DRC Veteran

Were money makers! :3 that's how we roll :D

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. Airwin_ Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

Nice guide Joey!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. bys1 Redstone Miner DRC Veteran

Vote 1 => Every 12 hours
    Vote 2 => Every day
    Vote 3 => Every 24 hours
    Vote 4 => Every day

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Useful Useful x 1
  6. MeMatty Event Team Event Team

Some mistakes in your english, but a really great list!

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Joey / JPCore Builder Builder

Yea i know i type to fast m8, i didn't read it after i finished. :) But we all understand it right.

8. hamim Coal Miner DRC Player

It actually helpede alot thnx dude u r awesome!!!

9. Joey / JPCore Builder Builder

No problem :D
    glad to help! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.