Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Joey / JPCore, Feb 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joey / JPCore Builder Builder

Hey all,

I think it's time to upgrade our old survival ranks to a new level.
    With more unique commands and name colors and much more.
    Let me introduce the most said name untill now: [DRC-SUPREME] this rank will cost 110€ and u will be able to use the following commands: /asc short version of /ascend this commands brings u one layer to the top. Usefull for building or mining. With this command u'll need an other kind of it this will be /desc, short version of /descend, going one layer down to keep a long story short.

This is not it, u also will be able to use /seen, /top and a new enchant type Feather falling and / or Depth strider, keeping the enchants not to OP, to still have some hard levels to achieve. /seen will allow u to see when a player has last logged in to the server. "/seen JPCore this player is Online/offline since (time)." /top Will warp u to the fully top of you're build or world, very usefull when mining, building and even better
    to explore the skyview!

To continue this rank will be a follow-up to the Ultimate ranks which costs 100€ for also a lot of very nice commands and more, if u already have this rank like me u only have to pay 10€ extra to also get this rank. (uprank).

The tittle has two suggestions in it, also the money update. The
    Economy of DRC has changed in a small period of time,
    but the shop doesn't and i like that!
    Players are getting slow or to fast money that's cool, but the slow one's. U need to give them a chance aswell, i'm thinking to add the following things, if there is a way to regenerate the layer under grass, fresh monthly mining. Or creating a monthly event thats no created by our lovely eventeam but by the Admins, a Lotto, u will waste money to gamble to a big price, u can lose or win the jackpot,
    it will not be higher then a few 10K's.
    Why this? We have a lot of players who are to rich on DRC, this is not fun for me and for a lot of other players, maybe they put a lot of work to achieve this money but the economy is getting killed by this, Back in days i still remember it...
    Witherskull almost 10k a piece, not they will throw it at u!
    Diamond with a value of 100$ now 60/70$... This is not it.

But we're not going to cry about it let me show what do u think of this topic?
    Just to say this, i'm sick so sorry if u read any bad English!
    Thanks for reading folks.

Things to add send me it in a mail, and i'll add into the topic with soem nice colors. ;)

• Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

The person above this message, even when you do not like the rank idea, is trying to help all players in survival to make the economy more fair for all.

I think that it is impossible to regain the high prices, that would mean total itemreset. otherwise the 'veteran' players will just sell their stack of diamond for the high price, resulting in pricedrop again.

I DO LIKE THE IDEA THOUGH

3. Joey / JPCore Builder Builder

Maybe an Admin/Owner type of answer to this topic , that would be usefull and nice. :)

4. drdoct Lapis Lazuli Miner DRC Veteran

Basically you want the moderator commands. Except /seen doesn't ever work right. /top is freakin awesome and I miss it greatly. I also miss all the ultimate commands I had when a moderator and now am a lowly vip. But right now my life is too upside down to even consider buying anything else and so vip will have to do. I think a new rank is always a good idea. Deciding on what that would entail is a different animal but I like how you're thinking on it. Something else that would be worth $$$ is adding /tptoggle (staff can still tp of course).

• Like Like x 1
  5. Joey / JPCore Builder Builder

Indeed with /tpo name. Like u liked it aswel :)

6. Rejoy Diamond Miner DRC Veteran

I think that there should be a rank like the veteran rank

7. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

So, the second half has already been taken care of. The first part will be added to suggestionlist to be reviewed by JelleDRC
    #topic closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.