Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Rejoy, Aug 9, 2016.

?

Do you want Survival War?

1. Yes

2. No (Explain Why)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rejoy Diamond Miner DRC Veteran

Hey guys!
    I just thought of a new gamemode which can be added..
    It is just like survival but there are 2 teams, [anything] and [anything]
    These 2 teams spawn in one place. Then They will go to their on sides. Like Team 1 goes to north side and Team 2 goes to South side.

This can be a lot of fun. And its complete war, so we can go to the opponent side and
    destroy some buildings but not destroy everything, if anyone destroys everything, they will get a permanent ban.

For the first week we can go to the other side and get their resources low,
    But in the second and third week we have to get ready for a war, and in the fourth week the war starts.

After the war starts, PvP is on and we can betray our teams if we want. We can go to the other side and start killing them.

The war is of 1 week only. After the war, whoever wins gets bragging rights and maybe something else like a tier 3 chest [for everyone who won] and the losing team gets a tier 2 chest.

This is a lot of fun and the border can be 25k blocks.

After one season, another one starts. So it will go on and on.

Hope you guys like this gamemode and i wish that it will be implemented in drc.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2016
  2. Ruthger Nether Inhabitant DRC Veteran

you are talking about weeks, so i need to be online for 4 weeks every day 24 houres? or can i come online for 15 minutes in the 4 weeks.
    you are talking about bans that will say that staff has to check it and roleback the stuff and ban them.

in my opnion its not a good game mode

3. Rejoy Diamond Miner DRC Veteran

No u can be online whatever time u want. If u want to play, u can play. And.if everyone would cooperate nicely, there wouldn't be a need for bans in that game mode. So we can do a thread and in that the people who want to play will be white listed so that new people can't join and ruin everything. New people can join in the next season if they want.

4. Ruthger Nether Inhabitant DRC Veteran

yea but still there can be people that are new and than never come back or like me: i will try it. 15 mins later: i dont like the gamemode nah i will play kitpvp and survival and never come back

5. Rejoy Diamond Miner DRC Veteran

There is no problem in that. I am talking about the people who just join and ruin everything. But if u join and can't play much, that's ok.

6. Ruthger Nether Inhabitant DRC Veteran

i think,
    Team 1:
    -players that are good, and they play like 5 houres each day

Team2:
    -players that are new and never come back

you will have team that 1 team has 10 active members and team 2 inactive members if they come back.

7. Rejoy Diamond Miner DRC Veteran

If it's like that we can split team1 into 2 and then continue the season.

8. Ruthger Nether Inhabitant DRC Veteran

yea but nobody wants to the inactive and newb team and than you get mad people and they wont play it anymore

9. Hardskiller12 - Timo Event Team Event Team

I don't really see it as an future gamemode... I don't think the two team part is going to work out like you want it to.

The idea is fun but it's not going to be popular in my opinion..

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Rejoy Diamond Miner DRC Veteran

Well team 2 can be disbanded except for the people who actually play in it. Then team 1 will be split so each team has good people.

11. Ruthger Nether Inhabitant DRC Veteran

well, i think it wont be a good minigame specially because the time but if you make a plugin for this maybe jelle can try this out

12. Rejoy Diamond Miner DRC Veteran

I don't think there is a meet for a plug in. Just need some people who will not grief and are loyal to drc :P

13. Ruthger Nether Inhabitant DRC Veteran

well, i think that combination wordt work ( specially that you need to be online for a long time ) but we will wait for a answer of a mod/admin

14. Dracindo Forum Lizard Staff Member Forum Moderator

So if I understand correctly, the first week is nothing but farming and griefing the other team's farm, but pvp is off, so all you do is watch as each team destroys the other one's farm. And thus, everybody will sit on their butt or won't join the first week, just to keep their hunger high.

Week 2 and 3: Pretty sure some people will have their god armor by the end of the first day and won't join again until after 13 days, when the last week starts.

Week 4: Whoever dies needs to farm again, but the Overpowered team will kill everyone who's farming. Once a team has fully been killed, it becomes very hard to recover.

"Some buildings"... This is going to get alot of people blacklisted / banned, due to misunderstanding.

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. Kappaccino69 Hunter DRC Player

I think it should somehow be alot shorter. So games that take maybe 30 minutes to 1 hour. In this time you can't really survival or get your own stuff, so there are gonna have to be pre-made farms that spawn stuff and pre-made mines where the iron etc. respawns.
    A.K.A it will become something like annihilation (if that's what the game is called, I think you guys know what i mean :O).

However, I'd like to see that implemented into DRC, but it's gonna require alot more coding and preparation then you say it will be.

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. Rejoy Diamond Miner DRC Veteran

Dracindo, for that we have to create extra sets. The people who think correctly and strategize will do this. And about the war. You cant like destroy everything. You can raid some chests, etc. If you dont want it to be raided, u have to hide it somewhere..

And its not like annihilation. This is different since there is no nexus and the game takes a lot of time, but the phases part is similar

17. Kappaccino69 Hunter DRC Player

Yeah but my thing about annihilation came from that I'm pretty sure (Dracindo's comment) that it won't really work when it takes 4 weeks, because people leave when they don't feel like it anymore and the game gets boring/one-sided. If you have a shorter game this won't happen as quickly. But if the games are shorter then .... (my last comment)

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Rejoy Diamond Miner DRC Veteran

OK it will take 2 weeks per season.

19. Joey / JPCore Builder Builder

This is like kingdom and roleplay.

"I'd like to see that implemented into DRC."
    Survival is laggy, gamemodes have been removed and now 'we' want a new gamemode, this gamemode needs donations then if you want to join a season you need to pay/donate for it. 1-5Euro to keep it short and clean.

Does this have a costum map or just a random world? I didn't read it all.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Rejoy Diamond Miner DRC Veteran

I am thinking that we spawn in an island and then after explaining everything team 1 goes to North and team 2 goes to south.
    If u want to join mid season u have to pay, and the map can be with custom biome if u want but season1 can be normal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.