Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by GeoGamerLP, Jan 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GeoGamerLP Stone Miner DRC Veteran

As you know, every non-VIP SG kit costs 1500 coins; so do the first both (brute kit and sniper kit).
    In my opinion, this doesn't make any sense because the brute one has:
    - a stone word which is weak because you often can find the same or a better one
    - no food
    - a golden chestplate which isn't strong either
    - and why is the kit "icon" an iron sword?
    => It's a money waste for that price because it's only a bit stronger than the default one.

The sniper kit has:
    - a Power I bow which is the strongest weapon in the game especially at the beginning of the round if you don't have a sword because it 2-hits a player with a weak armor and 7-hit someone with the strongest one
    - food
    - 20 arrows which is pretty much compared to the strength of the bow
    - a full leather armor which isn't good either, but still better than the brute kit's one
    - and the bow is more effective against teamers especially if none of them has one
    => It's way better than the brute kit

I don't know about the other two kits, but I bet there is a similiar problem.

I suggest to change the price of the brute kit to 600-800 coins (as there isn't much difference to the default one) and the price of the sniper one to 1800 coins.

2. Dracindo Forum Lizard Staff Member Forum Moderator

I will look into it. One thing I can tell: shooting tnt in Hide and seek costs like 1500 or 2000. However, it has a 10 second (or longer) cooldown, is easy to dodge, hard to aim with and because it doesn't destroy the area (duh) the explosionrange is lower than usual.
    Or, 500$ for an extra block disguise. Most of these blocks are not even on any of the maps, so it's hard to hide with it.

It's also not worth the price, so why buy it? Well, on what else you going to spend it?
    In order to keep minigames money valuable, there need to be things to spend it on.
    If everything was cheap, than you'd quickly find no more use of money.

Let's just wait for Clay Clash to be released. If minigames money can be spent on kits and additional starter items (like in survivalgames), then we can reconsider the prices of these kits.

3. GeoGamerLP Stone Miner DRC Veteran

I didn't say that everything has to be cheap, I said that there should be a price difference between kits with different strength/effectivity.

4. Dracindo Forum Lizard Staff Member Forum Moderator

I know. I explained it wrong, sorry.

Also, once again, we should wait for the 1.9 update and see if we can update these kits as well. Maybe kit brute gets a shield and sniper illuminating arrows to mark players.

Long story short: We will look into it, just not now.

5. JelleDRC Server Owner Staff Member Server Owner

Survivalgames is getting an update soon, but we need tons of new and inventive kits and prices.
    So feel free to post them and we'll consider them.

• Informative Informative x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.