Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Unban request' started by Arnim, Mar 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arnim Coal Miner DRC Veteran

#topic closed

Original text:

• *Minecraft name: ArnePunk
      *What are you accused of: Advertising on the KitPvP Teamspeak Channel
      *A short description of why you think you deserve to be unbanned: I know I did deserve a sanction. Although i think a ban is a way-too-hard-thing for mentioning a servers IP (and you guys know that i like drc and i even donated 45€ on it so "advertising" isnt in my opinion making people leave drc and join a new server. It was just for my friends to organisate something.
      Nvm. So since the mods gitten funnier now and they ban people without warning them for in fact nothing, i have to deal with my ban. Dont believe im dependent of this ts, i just like hanging out there and so on: what im tryna say is that im gonna try to avoid advertising, to make the "perfect" mods lucky (Reynout and Co.) Behaving well in drc's selfish ideologic way ist hard but ima try to mind the rules. But this shall now no more be about judging drcs rules cuz i cant changem anyway, just hear this: I'd rly appreciate it if a mod would unban me on ts for a second chance

Sent with my intelligent car entertainment system integrated in my Mercedes E63 AMG
    • #topic closed

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2016
  2. Reynout123 Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

Why making a topic with #Topic closed??

3. Reynout123 Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

It's editted indeed. And it was a good choice to edit this.

Let me clear this out:

You are not banned for advertisment. You are banned for (surprise) disrespectful behaviour towards other players!
    I don't understand why you acting like this
    "For the "perfect" Mods (Reynout)"
    I understand why you can't stand me. But that's for some bullshit reason. Because I muted and warned for disrespectful behaviour towards me and lyndris.
    So can you explain why you are disrespectful toward others ? Even on TS chat?
    If you want some proof of you being disrespectful I want to show you ofcourse. But I think you already know what I am talking about.

With this being said.
    I am looking forward to your answers

Greetings "perfect" Reynout123

Last edited: Mar 20, 2016
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Arnim Coal Miner DRC Veteran

ya feelin too fame bruh
    "Disrespecting behaviour towards me [...]" #EgoismConfirmed
    BTW, wut I said to ADEdgeNL was based on pretty disrespectful things too, but since mods are the ones choosing whether a word is a swear word or not some people get surprisingly protected from any sanctions but however, everyone knows that this server has some pretty shhh...ugar rules tho.

Sent with my intelligent car entertainment system integrated in my Mercedes E63 AMG

5. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

The ts ban has nothing to do with disrespect ingame, its only based on the Adedge_nl case. Even though he told you that he was no longer part of the staff and couldn't do anything about your case, you'd decide to fall out to him.
    That has nothing to do with any of our rules, its 100% based on your responses and words towards him.

6. Arnim Coal Miner DRC Veteran

i just asked him if he could help me to inform a mod so that i wouldnt have to make a topic for the shit that drc aac caused

7. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

And the responded that he wouldn't be helping you, and so you replied that you shouldn't have to request unban because you weren't the one being banned. That wouldnt' change his response so you told him he was a motherfucker. Yeah I've seen the screens.

Thing is, why should he be helping you? Both you and him know that unbans only go using the appeal, he's no longer staff and thus not obliged to help you, he didn't say anything bad towards you, he even replied nicely.

8. Reynout123 Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

@Anesitas feel free to handle this unban because you were the one who asked me to ban him.
    And Arne. I am not feeling like I am famous. And better don't say those word when you don't even know me.

Greetings Reynout123

9. Dracindo Forum Lizard Staff Member Forum Moderator

Player has 3 days to respond.

10. Reynout123 Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

Player has seen on teamspeak.
    He had a ban of 3 days.
    Player was unbanned automatically.

Topic closed.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.