Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Unban request' started by Arnim, Oct 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arnim Coal Miner DRC Veteran

Minecraft name: ArnePunk
    *What are you accused of: "Goodluck" (given as a reason by anesitas)
    *A short description of why you think you deserve to be unbanned: I want to see the proves. Anesitas: it is a shame. How do you feel if you ban a guy just cuz you can? Great i guess. So, nice. Just enjoy this.
    I want you, to explain the reason why i got banned. If you dont, i appeal that you are moved to a normal play because of abusing the mod rank by @JelleDRC.
    Goodluck
    @Andie @Dracindo_ @DemiFTW @everyone: that is what i call misuse of power given to Anesitas by JelleDRC.

finally @Anesitas: Good luck :)

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Arnim Coal Miner DRC Veteran

Oh damn ... I always get this raged up... Guys: I'd like to get peace into that whole thing and do myself the best im able to. @Anesitas: I will stop blaming you, am sorry if i insulted you and will not swear again. Nevermind if you got the right to ban me or not: I just want to say sorry and tell you that i pitty what happened today. I hope you appreciate to make peace with me as well. I hope so at least. Lets just cover our endless fights with sand an try to restart a grace time period. Sorry about everything... i'd rly appreciate it if youd respond here soon and let me know your opinion :).
    Regards ArnePunk
    P.S.: Excuse my raging, and if i swore I will accept my earnt sanction. I wont swear again. (cuz you pointed on rule 5)

3. Arnim Coal Miner DRC Veteran

and: could you pls show me what i did wrong?:) i mean what was the real reason you banned me except for "goodluck" :)

4. Xcnix Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

Hey,

It was indeed @Anesitas who banned you. I just want to let you know that he is a respectable and a good mod.
    And I am sure that he never abuses his powers. I wish you all the luck with your "friendly" unban appeal.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Arnim Coal Miner DRC Veteran

@Xnix you mean "friendly" ironic?:)
    ima rly try to get thid case to a friendly solution

6. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

Basicly the reason is that you are always pointing out that people do not respect you, while you yourself think its okay to call players 'a peace of shit'
    When i looked through your chathistory, all I could find was you spraying words like noob and newb for no reason.

In my eyes, its not really respectfull. I am okay with you calling me prejudiced, involving the others in that yourself is however too much for me. They did you no harm yet you assume that they are bad, just because they are staff.

I am okay with you being unbanned, as long as you keep this in mind. I do not take kindly towards players that use multiple rulers, one for what they do themself and one for what others do.

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Arnim Coal Miner DRC Veteran

okay ... pls just accept my apologize okay?:) ima do as you say :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

The apologies are accepted, I hope you understand my point of view, as I try to understand yours.
    #player unbanned

• Friendly Friendly x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.