Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Unban request' started by Qix, Aug 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Qix Coal Miner DRC Player

May 22, 2016
    Username: 321QixBRxX

What you did? Banned for TP Abuse a long time ago.

A short explanation: Wait, wait, wait, This isn't really a unban request, I just want to know something about my ban, and if it's about a ban, needs to be here. Well i got banned for a loong time, now i have sure is more than 2 months, Well i want to know, (WAIT AGAIN, Put in your mind, i do not really want to get unbanned now, if i have to i will wait the time left to get unbanned that is, 18 days. Reynout, you told me to not make any unban requests i know, but as i said, this isn't really a request.) It's because i have more than 2 months, banned and i have been a good person since i got banned, I got some new friends (I think). I respected the admins, readed almost 15 times the rules, And i am online everyday at the forum, And if a player needs my help, they can contact me by conversation. So what you think? I am not trying to force you to unban me by saying words here, If you unban me? Wonderful! If not? Wonderful!

So again, This isn't really a request, i have 18 days left, and i can wait them.

I am just saying to you what i did in the time i was banned, And if it gives me any chance.

If you agree with me, Just use the agree button below. I know that agreeing with me wont short, my ban or unban me, But it shows that people understand.
    Last edited: Aug 30, 2016
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Reynout123 Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

Oct 26, 2012
    Let's do crazy.

You are unbanned. Make sure not to break any rules or you will be banned permantly.

Have fun!

Greetings Reynout123
    • Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.