Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Complaints' started by Mr_Dablio, Jun 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr_Dablio Gold Miner DRC Veteran

Hello, I come here to report the player 321QixBRxX for having entered with a different account, which is called BeastBannerBR.
    I do not have the total certainty that can be it, but I have some arguments that can prove it is him.

1. The player BeastBannerBR behaved as 321QixBRxX.
    2. The player was speaking English fluently (321QixBRxX speaks fluent English).
    3. 321QixBRxX asked to change the rank of it to another account, and what I resent is that before he was banished, he was afraid of losing rank, and I had just bought.
    4. BeastBannerBR had logged in as JelleDRC__, and he had just entered (was a beginner), as someone who just entered the server knows the owner without having it pointed out.
    5. As we know, 321QixBRxX is a person who was trying to unban (because it was banned for nearly 3 months), and not got, I'm sure that as he was unable to and was very eager to play and take advantage of your rank, that could not resist to wait a few months and logged in with a new account (or even with a different ip).
    @Reynout123

~~Greetings ItzGeneralSan~~

2. Xcnix Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

Can't find any connection about those 2 players. Nothing we can do yet.
    If you have more information let me know in a conversation.

Topic closed

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.