Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Unban request' started by r00t, Mar 31, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. r00t Woodcutter DRC Player

Name: r00t or Glock
    Just hoping this can differentiate who I am. To start off I'm sorry, I mean it from the bottom of my heart. All the trouble I've caused the staff I'm sincerely sorry, sorry to you Reynout123 and Anesitas and Andie for the most trouble, the things ive said, done that I've never done in the first place. I have a little sister, and she says everyday "Could you please play minecraft with me?" and I say yes. But few minutes ago she said "your the worst brother ever" after I've done all for her, this hurts my feelings that i couldnt be the brother she wanted. she said this because i got her banned aswell. Look you may not like me but i just want to be cool with you guys. I don't hope to get unbanned because of the terrible things I've done, just know you guys are the best <3 and i will not harm or harass anyone at DRC, this goes for staff and players. If you are still reading i will never hack/mod ever again. I dont have a cousin, I have a sister that i play with everyday. Hope this changes the way you guys think about me. Thanks for the awesome time I could've asked for at DRC Network.
    End of thread

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

So yeah, als I already said in the convo, if i can prove a lie, it will be permban.

We'll discuss it in the team, do not get your hopes up. You lied to us multiple times, even when we have you another chance.
    --- This message was merged, Mar 31, 2016 ---
    So, we've had a little talk about it.
    1. Some of us nearly threw up because of the way you tried to trick us
    2. Some of us are really disappointed that you'd risk the playtime of your sister (or so you say) for your own personal gain
    3. You've only came clean because you realised you got busted.

It is because of this that we deny the unban request. On top of that, as I warned you to speak truthfully and you neglected to do so, I'll turn the tempban in to a permanent ban.

#topic closed

Last edited: Mar 31, 2016
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.