Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Others' started by AQMA, Oct 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AQMA Coal Miner DRC Veteran

Hey guys,

Last year, I saw my cousin playing Minecraft, I kinda didn't know anything about it, I only played on phone for while. I thought it would be fun to play this game. When I downloaded it, I didn't really start like a normal player, didn't start a SP world. I just searched for cracked servers, for some reason, only DRC got my attention. I learned how to add a server and play on it, I almost knew nothing. I started playing the old Hunger games, made some friends and had so much fun, the hunger games got removed. I kinda felt sad, I started playing Skyblock then, and here begins the long journey! I played Skyblock everyday for hours, the times where Skyblock was really fun! When I said that I knew nothing, I really meant it.
    Some of you might know my old accounts, some of you might not. Doesn't really matter ;)
    I once asked in chat: How do you craft a door? Well, that was stupid to ask in a multiplayer server :P
    Thus, I was playing this all day, tried other things, knew many people, made some friends, had great times!
    I'm actually not active on DRC from 3 months, but I was still playing Minecraft.
    But now, it's time to end this journey. Yes, I'm stopping Minecraft :') I will still visit the forum.
    Even though I had too much fun these times, but I guess that I just wasted time. More than a year playing this game daily, I need to do something new! :)
    I don't think I'm gonna mention any names here, but I want to thank you all for all these awesome times. And still, I really can't express all my feelings through words.
    Can't wait to start my next life adventure!
    Love you all <3 Peace out.

• Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  2. thommy_99 Obsidian Miner DRC Veteran

Damn I'm going to mis you. Good luck and you can always come back if you want to!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. ItzJeBoyStijn Obsidian Miner DRC Veteran

Okay... :(
    When I first met you, on SkyBlock, you asked for help, when I tpa'ed to you I saw a really nice island! I know after SkyBlock you played for a little time Survival, and then KitPvP, you weren't noob at all :P
    I didn't recognize you when you changed your name to Abood_Atamneh, until you said it was you xD
    Same thing when you changed your name to PeanutPlatter, but what I want to say: I had an awesome time with you and I hope you'll lucky in finding a new game, if you haven't found it yet! Good luck in real life :D

Goodbye :)

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  4. Hugh Mungus Builder Builder

the only thing im gonna say is..... i love you buddy <3 imma miss you

[​IMG]

(best love story ever)

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  5. Andie Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

Thanks for everything you've done, buddy. Be aware that we are going to miss you a lot. I no longer will have my buddy on sky wars (we barely play though), but yeah... I wish you the best of luck in whatever you will be doing in your life. You deserve! We all love you, Bood. Sorry for not spending the time I wished to spend with you, you're really a wonderful friend.

See you!

• Friendly Friendly x 3
  6. Panzerwaffen Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

Abood
    I have played a lot of skyblock with you but then you disappeared and on a day somebody called peanutplatter send a tpa request to me. He had the rank Lord but i couldn't remember him. Than he asked if i knew him so i gave him the answer not really. In real life i had a thought it could be Abood but i just said i didn't know then Peanutplatter said he was abood and i thought I KNEW IT. You joined my island that day again but after a week or two you disappeared again and after a couple of weeks i looked on the forum and saw a topic called time to say goodbye and i couldn't believe what i read. One great player was leaving this community and i just want to say this Abood i will miss you.

• Friendly Friendly x 3
  7. Ruthger Nether Inhabitant DRC Veteran

Peanut Peanut Abood....

What to say? Can i get your acc? LEL JK.

The first conversation messages where to good #bad englisCh xD 19th of jan. And my english is still bad... Whats going wrong? Idk .. How is your Dutch now? I think beter then my english. Also that moment that i realized, you arent from England [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Peace out <3 Peanut ( not you but Peanuts )

Sended with my awesome IPad Air from an BMW X6M

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. Rejoy Diamond Miner DRC Veteran

Bye broooo cya when u come back. be SAFE!!!!!!!!

9. Ruthger Nether Inhabitant DRC Veteran

but i am realizing, how about your channel? who is gonna upload on it if you dont wanna play mc? D: dont stop with your channel, best channel ever <3

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Hugh Mungus Builder Builder

i hope you find a fun new 'hobby' :D

• Like Like x 1
  11. AQMA Coal Miner DRC Veteran

I might come back later, who knows :P

• Like Like x 1
  12. drdoct Lapis Lazuli Miner DRC Veteran

Ok man. It's been fun. I really mean that.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Airwin_ Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

Noo :( . Abood. :(. See you later. Thanks for the (peanuts) great times! Im really (not) going to miss you! You can always come back.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.