Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Complaints' started by nlownzzzz, Apr 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nlownzzzz Redstone Miner DRC Veteran

in de screenshots kun je zien hoe hij ze titan bow wilt ruilen for een god bow en staat ook in dat hij toegeeft dat hij het heeft geruiled met josh29
    bewijs: screenshots
    tijd: 17:30 / 17:42 op 7 april 2015
    welke gamemode: kitpvp
    Schermafbeelding 2015-04-07 om 17.38.51.png Schermafbeelding 2015-04-07 om 17.38.15.png Schermafbeelding 2015-04-07 om 17.37.15.png Schermafbeelding 2015-04-07 om 17.39.46.png Schermafbeelding 2015-04-07 om 17.37.43.png Schermafbeelding 2015-04-07 om 17.34.27.png
    --- This message was merged, Apr 7, 2015 ---
    hier geeft hij ook toe dat hij diamond geeft aan iemand zodat diegene gebanned wordt bewijs: screenshot Schermafbeelding 2015-04-07 om 17.44.04.png

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. TheFunkyJesus Newbie DRC Player

The last scrnshots are off me correcting Mysticblade's sentence where he says I was gonna give you diamond now your gooing to get banned as you can see the i typed it twice once with you are and the second time you're because he wrote your and I was only trying to help.
    The other screen shots were off me trading one of my bows wich are power iv flame 1 infinity 1 and punch 2 wich i called a titan bow because it has the same enchantments and was pvped off people with an titan kit.
    I just donated to get a titan rank so i can only have 1 titan kit wich i still have and with the bow full durabilty wich is almost impossible to get without a Titan rank wich i have now but i didnt sell the new bow i sold one of my bows that I had pvped of some guy so explain to me how this is bannable and why you reported me therefor i explain in the chat that i am trading a pvped bow not a titan wich i couldnt have more then 1 becuase i just got the rank. here are some screen shots i took to be safe and show you I have more then one bow and the original titan bow wich I DIDNT sell. Yes I know they're many but I wanted to be safe when I found out he was reporting me for nothing.

On the other hand Nlownzzzz has been very aggressive to me lately and I know that he hates me wich is more of the reason for him to report my right now cause i upgrade from knight all the way up to Titan so he's probably very scared therefor me and Mjeee have been killing him and his friends taking one kit after another off them I actually baught this rank ONLY for vaults because we fill it so fast due to killing him and his friends wich I have no proof of or what so ever but ik that nlownzzzz has a titan friend wich is supplying him titan kits.

Mods feel free to spectate the titans when they get on to catch them right in the act

Attached Files:

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  3. nlownzzzz Redstone Miner DRC Veteran

well i dont know why ur saying that im scared or just hate you no i dont but i hate it when titans give there kit away to people who need it and i dont care if ur after me in titan kit cus then i can get more titan armor cus im killing you lately and u know that thats why ur so mad but mod or admin: @Dracindo @TheGooseBumpers @Xcnix @ADEdge can you reply on this thanks

• Like Like x 2
  4. NathanAlbertini Redstone Miner DRC Veteran

ik reageer hier op omdat ik online was en hij begon te schelden ( thefunkyjesus) . ik had ook aan @Anesitas gevraagd of ik hier op mocht reageren . het was niet echt een duidelijk antwoord alleen als het niet mocht zij hij wel nee .

reden van klacht : schelden

op de foto zie je dat hij aan het schelden is. hij schrijft alleen F alleen ik denk dat hij f*ack bedoelt. hij zij ook nog bs wat staat voor boel shit ( of hoe je het ook schrijft ) . mijn punt is dus : hij scheld en geeft zijn kit weg .
    2015-04-09_16.43.38.png

• Like Like x 1
  5. TheFunkyJesus Newbie DRC Player

I have now been temp banned for Swearing in chat but i didnt you see there F not the word but the letter F.
    I can not belive that you banned me for that because I did it on prupose F not the full word but only the letter F can someone explain to me why you would ban me for that?

Edit: I spared the people of the real word and typed F instead so why ban me? btw I know that this is only 3 hours but I'm not pissed because of that but I'm pissed that i got banned for nothing! and disapointed.
    --- This message was merged, Apr 9, 2015 ---
    Nlownzzzz please provide proof where i gave titan kit away if you can't then stop pissing me off.

@Dracindo@ @TheGooseBumpers@ @Xcnix@ @ADEdge@
    @Mezenberg@ @Anesitas@
    @JelleDRC@

Last edited: Apr 9, 2015
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. ADEdge Lapis Lazuli Miner DRC Veteran

Stop tagging us!

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. nlownzzzz Redstone Miner DRC Veteran

well i did in the screenshot u said that u traded with somebody and how can we know its a bow u got before u bought the kit u can also get a bow from figthing an repair it then its full durability too so we cant know and u said who wants titan bow for a god bow and u said i gave u one so i think that is enough proof to know u traded a titan bow for a god bow

• Like Like x 1
  8. TheMightyDaphne Diamond Miner DRC Veteran

you know you are not allowed to trade kits because if you do it more players do it and than donating isn't going to happen.

Second if you tag 1 staff that is enough not all the staff and they reply when they think they need to reply.

third if ou are banned for 3 hours why zo pissed its only 3 hours not 3 days so.

sorry dat ik hier op reageer maar dit moest ik gewoon doen

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

The level of frustration was growing in your chat, I could sense it. You started saying that NLownzzzz should stop bothering you, just like NLownzzzz said the same to you. You have de advantage in this, you are a donator and he is not. It is because of this that you can /ignore him yet he can not do the same to you (because of your rank)
    So in the end, half of your verbal fight could have been avoided if you had just used the ignore command.

Saying you only use F instead of the full word, or BS instead of the full word is just like saying 'I did not kill that person, I only turned on the landmower that was on top of him', It still counts as foul language.

• Agree Agree x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.