Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Others' started by Arnim, Mar 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arnim Coal Miner DRC Veteran

Dear DRCers,
    in face of the upcoming UHC event organised by the great @robinwiel () I want to announce a thing as an advantage for you guys: The release of my OrangeUHC Texturpack.
    I tried to put all my pixeling-skill into it and even edited an own lowfire - it was hard for me to get myself this far, because its such a hard thing (anyone who ever watched a fire_layer.png will be able to prove this ). At least as hard as to create an own goodlooking enchantment_glint.png. And there was much more done as thoroughly as possible.
    Insteade of me talking this much about stuff that you anyways don't really care about i will just put the link down below to give you the chance to judge yourself. It's a default textures resolution, so it should cause your FPS being boosted and steady.
    Special shoutout to the "Dikke gewoon eZ rekt nab()" FrostClyde aka HomonokulusXI aka Crowninq who seriously thinks i'm eZ .
    Id be glad if youd leave some statements below :).

http://rp4you.de/i/261381

Kind regards
    ArnePunk

Sent with my intelligent car entertainment system integrated in my Mercedes E63 AMG

• Like Like x 1
  2. L. [V/\] Gold Miner DRC Veteran

TROJAN RAT BACK DOOR DRIVE BY FOLKS DONT DOWNLOAD IT !!!!!
    Jkkkk, nice pack fam

• Like Like x 2
  3. Hugh Mungus Builder Builder

Mah imma just use my xray texture pack

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

• Funny Funny x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.