Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Unban request' started by CharizardPlayz, Jul 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CharizardPlayz Woodcutter DRC Veteran

Jul 22, 2015
    *Minecraft name: Maumaucos
    *What are you accused of: https://gyazo.com/79653b1a20354e6c44bf71cd09ae9a40
    *A short description of why you think you deserve to be unbanned:

Well, I apologize for saying what I promise that never again will happen something curse , before I was a kid now matured and will not do things like that , I apologize , for what I did. I did not ask why not unban had "good" arguments to make the request for unban

It is :)

Bem , peço desculpas por dizer o que eu prometo que nunca mais vai acontecer algo de xingamento, antes eu era uma criança agora amadureci e não vou fazer coisas assim, eu peço desculpas , pelo que eu fiz .

Eu não pedi unban porque não tinha argumentos "Bom" para fazer o pedido de unban

É isso :)

2. Andie__ Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

Mar 16, 2015
    You broke a rule by being disrespectful towards someone you don't even know. I highly recommend you to mind your language next time. It's been a quite long time since you got banned, so I am guessing you learned a lesson with this situation.

I'll ask another staffmember to unban you, since I can't do it myself, for now. Thanks for your patience.
    Other staff unbanned him ^-^

Topic closed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.