Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Unban request' started by guilhermenivel, Dec 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. guilhermenivel Stone Miner DRC Player

Player: guilhermenivel

Hahahahahaha this player was talking about me to all the other players that nobody sees right now WHAT others see you guys say now see the other side no one sees? when I was previously banned the DablioDRC player was taking advantage of that and kept saying that the EuroGaming player in tell because he had to send her more he missed and sent the min now I'm banned and he along with EuroGaming there in the server laughing at min and taking advantage of my previous ban? I guess not then ... Thank DRC
    My screenshots in action today in survival

2015-12-04_14.27.44.png 2015-12-04_14.27.03.png

2. Andie Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

You are insinuating that Dablio called you a retarded, while he just asked "in which planet do you live" when you had a quite improper behavior towards him, as I can see. I have a question and I need you to be honest. Why do you keep lying about me and conversations that we never had? Another question. Why do you keep making the sames mistakes? I already have banned you once for this reason. Are you playing around with us? Because I seriously have no time to waste with this kind of thing, Guilherme. Despite the fact that the main reason why I banned you is for acting like a moderator once again, you are here for one more reason. You paid for your rank, and we appreciate this act of kindness, because you helped the server, but being Donator doesn't make you better than the other players in any way. Being donator give you more permissions, but doesn't give you the power to command anyone, so don't go around and try to bully the other players. I am there to protect you, but I am there to protect the others players as well. I hope you can be capable of seeing my point of view about your behavior, and I also hope you can understand it.
    Have a great night.

• Like Like x 2
  3. guilhermenivel Stone Miner DRC Player

You for me is the best server of the moderator but I do not want to command others I was just playing when he started flodar chat talking about min I only just talked Stop talking then I started talking sla WHAT YOU only know want to be moderator .. then I talked about wHAT happened when I was banned so he took advantage of this event and andie saw his point of view and I most agree this is my opinion and that of peopl right concealer on player DablioDRC or continue banning me Ok more I just want the good of other players in the RDC

4. Andie Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

We are not here to talk about Dablio, we are here to talk about how you behaved after being unbanned.
    Example:
    upload_2015-12-8_20-56-26.png
    "I haven't spoken. I commanded you, shh." 2x.
    Or the times you threatened the other players by saying that they would be banned for the things they were doing. You don't have to worry about them, because you are also a player. If you think that they are misbehaving, report them to ME so I can handle the case. I hope that I made myself clear enough this time. Do you understand what I just said? Let me know.
    This is the last time I'll give you a chance, Guilherme, I'm hoping to see improvements, and by the way, thank you very much for your kindness. ^-^

• Like Like x 1
  5. Dracindo Forum Lizard Staff Member Forum Moderator

@Andie is this resolved?
    Otherwise, player has until the end of the week to respond.

6. guilhermenivel Stone Miner DRC Player

7. Andie Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

I am still waiting for his answer about what I said. (づ ͡° ε ͡°)づ
    Is it clear, Guilherme?

8. guilhermenivel Stone Miner DRC Player

Oh Yes I agree you can trust me

9. Andie Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

Y-a-y! (づ ͡° ε ͡°)づ
    Well, I'll unban you as soon as possible. The server is currently in maintenance mode.
    Please, be patient. Thanks in advance.

Topic closed.​

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.