Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Unban request' started by bitesyouhard, May 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bitesyouhard Newbie DRC Player

*Minecraft name: Bitesyouhard
    *What are you accused of: Swearing (got banned for saying 'cancer'yi)
    *A short description of why you think you deserve to be unbanned: I did not know saying 'cancer' was considered swearing, I made a joke in reference to someone saying 'master yi' is their favorite champion in league of legends, I honestly don't think saying 'cancer' should be given a permaban. Have never received any official warning prior.
    --- This message was merged, May 7, 2016 ---
    PS: I do hope its not a IP ban, MrStabby85 plays on the same IP as me.
    --- This message was merged, May 7, 2016 ---
    Also : Will my claims/items be deleted?

Last edited: May 7, 2016
  2. Andie Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

3. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

To start: @MrStabby85 + @bitesyouhard I know you are sharing ip so no I did not make it an IPban because besides the thing happening now, you are both well behaving people.

Here is the thing: I consider DrDoct one of my good friends, and he isn't from the Netherlands and thus asked me why we were so butthurt about the use of diseases like these.
    The reason we consider that a swear is because the youth believes it to be funny to use that disease as if it would just mean 'yo'

I'll ask you the same question I ask the other players that use that word: Do you not have any experience with it, to know the pain of losing someone due to that disease?

Last edited: May 7, 2016
  4. bitesyouhard Newbie DRC Player

Truth be told, I count myself lucky that don't have any experience with it, but i do apologize for using the word 'casually' if you would see it that way, its just something I'm used to in the LoL community. I apologize if I caused any offense.

5. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

Well, its good that we cleared that then.
    Due to you not having any swearing related warnings in the past, and you good behaviour. I'll unban you and mute you for a short period.

As for the future, please take the feelings of other players in account. We are not as toxic as the Riot community.

• Funny Funny x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.