Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Unban request' started by KiwiJordan, May 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KiwiJordan Newbie DRC Player

*Minecraft name: KiwiJordan
    *What are you accused of: Multiaccounting with _KyleJohn_
    *A short description of why you think you deserve to be unbanned: Guys Im not multiaccounting i am using My one account (KiwiJordan) and why _KyleJohn_ guess my password my password is long also one thing _KyleJohn_ is multiaccounting he is using Pro_3YTHD.... I Live In Cebu City He is in Dumaguete City He is a bad Player. So PLease can you unban me he change my password also i think he stole my $4,500 Elytra. So please Stop _KyleJohn_ also Pro_3YTHD......

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Dracindo Forum Lizard Staff Member Forum Moderator

You were banned by @Andie__ .
    She will help you.

• Like Like x 1
  3. KiwiJordan Newbie DRC Player

Look Its Not My fault to banned my account its _Kylejohn_ . i cant Multiaccount once I Promice

4. Andie Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

I come here and the first thing I see is a lie. There we go... You both weren't moving at the same time, and when MrCazz questioned you, you started laughing. That made me realise you were i n d e e d using an alt. account to be the "DJ", let's say. Can you give me a good reason to keep on replying here? Because I should close this topic and deny your unban appeal, since you lied to me.

5. KiwiJordan Newbie DRC Player

Look Andie_ Im Not like _KyleJohn_ Im 16 Years Old And Kyle john is 11 and he is in dumaguete City its too far away from ours. I am not a Bad Person. I was Willing to donate 4.50 euro for this Server/Community.Its Not a Lie it is impossible how _KyleJohn_ guessed and open my password also my brother was so upset because _KyleJohn_ Unlocked his Likegamer_CDC's Account too. SO please Its Not A lie I thought He was A good guy, Now I've seen that _KyleJohn_ Tricked us Like That Making Multiaccounts and hacking password.I am begging you Andie_ It was not my fault to ban my account. :(

6. Dracindo Forum Lizard Staff Member Forum Moderator

@KiwiJordan, if the moderator doesn't reply after 72 hours (3 days), feel free to tag her. Sometimes we read the latest post and decide to respond later, and that's when might forget the topic. :sweatsmile:

@Andie__

• Like Like x 1
  7. Andie Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

So you are telling me it wasn't you playing with both accounts, yours and _KyleJohn_?
    Sorry for the delay, by the way. ^-^​

8. KiwiJordan Newbie DRC Player

its ok Andie_... My account is unbanned? If i unbanned i will donate donator to the server and change my password i will protect my account avoiding those password hackers...

9. Andie Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

You are no longer banned, thanks for your patience and please, change your password so this won't happen again.
    Topic closed.​

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.