Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Unban request' started by Julschmid, Oct 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Julschmid Woodcutter DRC Player

Minecraft name: Gui789ts
    what are acused for: MultiAccount
    Reason to unban: Not long ago I just change Julschmid account for Gui789ts. It must have been some mistake, but I told the exchange account

@JelleDRC
    --- This message was merged, Oct 23, 2015 ---
    @Andie
    @drdoct

Last edited: Oct 23, 2015
  2. Andie Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

It's not a mistake, since you were using both accounts at the same time. And no, you didn't said anything about changing accounts. So, enlighten me. Why were you using those two accounts at the same time? Also, if this is your new account, why did you kept using your old account? To get your stuff? Not a good enough excuse, since you can just trust your new nickname. I will be looking forward your answer.
    About the picture, the first one is your new account, and the second one is your old account.

Attached Files:

3. Julschmid Woodcutter DRC Player

I still have items and claims to transfer to this new account, so I had to not use two at the same time

4. Andie Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

You should have done what I said. Trust your new account using your old one. But instead of doing this, you didn't tried to make me aware of the situation and then you got caught for multiaccounts.
    I could remove your old claims so you could claim with your new account, but mwah. Why ask for help when you can break the rules, right?

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Julschmid Woodcutter DRC Player

What do you mean? I did not understand. I did not warn you because they knew he had to warn forum, when I found out it was too late
    Sorry ;-;

6. Andie Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

You should have told me about it ingame. So I could help you. Listen, I will unban you as soon as I join the server. I can't do this right now. And then, when you join the server again, let me know so I can help you with your claim transference.

7. Julschmid Woodcutter DRC Player

Okay, thank you so much. And I'm sorry for not having warned him before. It will not happen again

8. Andie Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

Do /find Andie and talk to me when you join the server again so I can help you with your claim issues.
    Player unbanned.
    Topic closed. ​

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.