Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Unban request' started by Gui_Manhaes, Feb 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gui_Manhaes Newbie DRC Player

Me, and , my grilfriend Lihboli we were going to find a location for putting our house, we found it , but this place stand on the corner of the world. When i go to mine i'm found a one in-cave temple , this temple are unclaimed. I found a dirt in chests and a 5 banners, i going deep in , when i found a hole with a very big pixel arts and constructions, I back for my house and done. later today i call my grilfriend in the Skype for show this temple to her, she's loves construct. I go with her to the temple I show her that rooms and i finnaly show the room of pixelarts, we broken 1 and half pixelarts for get coloured clays, (remember is temple is unclaimed), when a mod Andie arrived in thge room, and after this more 3 mods arrived and he's flying over the pixelarts, we dont understand what's happening here but we afraid, because i have used chat to communicate him, but he him not responded me, and after this we going banned for a "grifieng a UNCLAIMED properties". I'm banned for a 6 days and my grifriend going to a 2 days . We don't be a break a rule because his temple is unclaimed.

2. Panzerwaffen Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

@Andie has banned you so you will have to wait for her respons.
    But let me show you the First rule of the server rules:
    Rule 1:Do not grieve.
    This means that you are not allowed to destroy other people’s work. You are also not allowed to grieve or claim buildings that have not been claimed.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Andie Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

Hello, I am the one that banned you, indeed. I'd love to ask you a question, which I already know the answer, but still... Did you read our rules? I seriously doubt, since the FIRST one is the one you broke. Thanks for being so descriptive and such, but this is a waste of your time, since I won't unban you nor shorten your ban, since we do not shorten tempbans (same goes for your "girlfriend").
    "i have used chat to communicate him, but he him not responded me",
    I am pretty sure you did not, otherwise I'd certainly have answered you (or I didn't get your message). By the way, it's not him, it's "her", since I am a girl, not a boy. ^-^
    Certainly! Rule 1: Do not grieve.
    This means that you are not allowed to destroy other people’s work. You are also not allowed to grieve or claim buildings that have not been claimed.
    I found more results from you griefing than from your "girlfriend", that explains the ban lengths.

Thanks for coming here, but I won't unban you.
    Topic closed.

EDIT: Read something while you are banned, time flies when you read. I have a great suggestion:
    https://drcnetwork.com/threads/server-rules.3928/#post-51135

Kind regards!​

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.