Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Unban request' started by UnDead_Assassin, Apr 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UnDead_Assassin Redstone Miner DRC Veteran

*Minecraft name: UnDead_Assassin
    *What are you accused of: Command Abuse...
    *A short description of why you think you deserve to be unbanned:
    I was a command in chat and tried it, this was done 1 time by me and then i get banned for Command Abuse?
    I didn't even know what it did thats the main reason you TRY something isn't it? I just was someone writing /eme in his/her message and decided to try it, because i tought it was some kind of new command like /checkvotes or so. It told me to write someting, not sure what so i wrote my name, In the chat then appeared *UnDead_Assassin UnDead_Assassin, something like that, my name popped up in the chat twice. Thats all then happend and i got banned for it...
    The worst part is, it ruined my reputation because i Applied for Moderator and now probably because of this stupid reason I wont even get a chance.
    Thanks allot @Anesitas
    *Banned by: @Anesitas
    Extra tags because i think this is really unfair: @JelleDRC @Andie @Dracindo @Xcnix @Reynout123 @Panzerwaffen

2. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

I am not surprised you request unban, however. Just a few lines before you did that, multiple players said that the use of that command would result in a ban.

So, if you indeed want to become a staffmember ask yourself this: do I need to pay attention to the chat a big more?

Also, for your comfort. One ban will not blow your chances

3. UnDead_Assassin Redstone Miner DRC Veteran

Allright, This sentence --> Also, for your comfort. One ban will not blow your chances <-- Saved me, thanks for that.
    "So, if you indeed want to become a staffmember ask yourself this: do I need to pay attention to the chat a big more?"
    Yes, i think so and I am very sorry about that, i should have looked in the chat, i only saw the ban this after i did the command and a few seconds later i was banned. I hope this doesn't count as something horrible to blow my chances at the Moderation rank.
    But will i get unbanned or will it stay permanent and ill have to wait for a reset or something?

4. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

Since Jelle has disabled the use of the command, you are free to roam the server again. Reason why I banned you is that if one person does it, others will copy and before you know half the server is spamming the command.

For the future, if you see someone use commands like that. Do not use them also, since they are probably not meant to be used.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.