Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Unban request' started by Mr_Dablio, May 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr_Dablio Gold Miner DRC Veteran

*Minecraft name: ItzGeneralSan
    *What are you accused of: Abusing the glitch in Playershops and call xMelvinnx crazy.
    *A short description of why you think you deserve to be unbanned: Yesterday I take the past in playershops to pick up potatoes for my friend, was when the items of the moldings started to fall off and then I took a pick and a book help.
    Earlier today I went to take a paced the shop to buy something, it was then that the bug re-happened and I called DrKillerYT to see, I sent him to call xMelvinnx (because I don't speak English) to see the bug, because I found not normal to happen 2 times.
    He made me some questions, and I said if I could return then, then he started "mock" talking about what I was trying to rename the items that I picked it up, and then I said the following sentence: "So he is crazy", as I do not speak English DrKillerYT translated for me, and I think he understood it as an offense. I said this was because he was seeing something that I had not done (/rename), and I just typed is the phrase in an ironic tone.
    And so it was that I was ban.

Note: About the Abusing the glitch in Playershops I didn't know that this was forbidden, and if it were I would not pick up.
    Already on the accusation of calling him crazy, he did not understand and I just said that phrase because I was blaming, saying that I was renaming the items that I had caught.
    @Andie__ @xMelvinnx

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. xMelvinnx Gold Miner DRC Veteran

Heey.

I don't really matter if you call me crazy or not.
    But it does matter to me that you're using a glitch while I warned all of you several times.

Why didn't you told me immediately that you had stolen stuff?

Hmm, so you thought that glitching was allowed??????

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Mr_Dablio Gold Miner DRC Veteran

First of all, as you didn't care that I called you der Crazy, if you put on the screen to ban this.You may even have alerted others about it, but I don't, I want to know that things of this type was prohibited. I did not think that this was theft, I did not know that that would be abuse, I just know that when you kill that other player.
    Now I already know, and I will not commit this same error.

4. xMelvinnx Gold Miner DRC Veteran

Thats my own choice, it's still against the rules.
    I said it in the global chat multiple times
    So, picking up items that aren't yours isn't theft?
    It is.

How can I be sure this won't happen again?

• Like Like x 1
  5. Mr_Dablio Gold Miner DRC Veteran

You have my word for it, I'm not going to do that, and if the case happen again (impossible) you can give me a PermBan.
    @xMelvinnx
    --- This message was merged, May 24, 2016 ---
    You can take my ban?

Last edited: May 24, 2016
  6. xMelvinnx Gold Miner DRC Veteran

I will transfer the ban to 1 week instead of 2, as soon as I am online. Take that week to read the rules!

Topic closed.

Kind Regards,
    xMelvinnx

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.