Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Unban request' started by bigidagu123, Dec 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigidagu123 Woodcutter DRC Veteran

*Minecraft naam: mangoduck
    *Wat heb je gedaan: Multiaccount, didn't want to choose an account to play with so got banned. Then created a new account to avoid ban. (possible ipban even)
    Wie heeft je geband: @drdoct
    Bewijs: none

why i should be unbanned i hope manoduck can do it himself but i dont really think he knows how to do this. so if he wont give a reply i will do it for him

Edit by Anesitas: Edited banreason for more clearance.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  2. drdoct Lapis Lazuli Miner DRC Veteran

So bigidagu, is this you? Or are you doing this for someone else? I'm a little confused by your explanation.

3. bigidagu123 Woodcutter DRC Veteran

Yes i am doing this for mangoduck
    He doesn't know how to do this
    When in see him i will explain why he got banned thx for the reply

4. drdoct Lapis Lazuli Miner DRC Veteran

I worked and worked with him to try and get him to pick a username to use. In the end, he picked them all. Unfortunately, that's not available. Please explain to him how this works. He must choose one name to play with and all the others will be banned. He will not be able to get his items or claims from the other playernames. Also if HE wants to be unbanned, he will need to submit an unban request himself. I do not unban or even consider it through other people or proxies. If he wants to play, then he needs to learn the rules and how to do this. I'm closing this topic and he can submit his own unban request once he understands the rules and how to do it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.