Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Unban request' started by CharizardPlayz, Jun 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CharizardPlayz Woodcutter DRC Veteran

Nick: Maumaucos
    Reason: https://gyazo.com/79653b1a20354e6c44bf71cd09ae9a40

Will I explain the " curse " .I was talking to friends until someone speaks of a player "famous" . I think he 'll have done something wonderful for the server , but then I knew it was just because he was the player who entered the less servidor.eu I said that " I thought he had taken the mother of Jelle ." Well this was a " Play " or " childish " in bad taste and peopl sorry for my act. I can not promise for anyone, but I swear I'll never do it. I apologize

Irei me explicar pelo "xingamento".Eu estava conversando com amigos ate que alguem fala de um player "famoso".
    eu achei que ele terei feito algo maravilhoso para o server, mas depois fui saber que era so porque ele era o player que menos entrou no servidor.eu falei que "Achei que ele tinha pegado a mae do Jelle".
    Bom isso foi uma "Brincadeira" ou "criancice" de mal gosto e pesso desculpa pelo meu ato.

Não posso prometer por ninguem, mas posso jurar que nunca mais farei isso.
    Pesso desculpas

@Andie__

Last edited: Jun 6, 2016
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Andie Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

The "player" you were talking about has indeed made wonderful things for the server, and he is one of the admins, @koolmees71. I have to say, there is no need to say it was a poor joke or whatever, we already know that, and that's why you are banned now. Mind to explain why did you take so long to ask for an unban though?

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. CharizardPlayz Woodcutter DRC Veteran

Preguiça xD

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. Andie Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

Well, too lazy to come here and create an unban appeal? Also too lazy to translate your words. You seem careless, so maybe come back in 2 weeks, but at least show improvements in your behavior. Just like you don't want an unban, it seems, I don't want to waste my time dealing with lies, lazyness and of course, careless behaviors.

Topic closed, feel free to create another one in 2 weeks. Enjoy your lazy mood until then. ^^

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.