Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Unban request' started by Metaleiro1, Mar 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Metaleiro1 Coal Miner DRC Player

Hello, I'm banned, it's been almost 1 month. I wanted to try one more time be unbans, because I really like the DRC, and I will always try to come back. <3

2. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

Please full in the following:

*Minecraft name:
    *What are you accused of:
    *A short description of why you think you deserve to be unbanned:

3. Metaleiro1 Coal Miner DRC Player

*Minecraft name: Meteleiro
    *What are you accused of: For real money theft..
    *A short description of why you think you deserve to be unbanned: Why was my mistake ... I don't want to do that ... because I was very anxious to be vip!. I'm sorry I ever learned the lesson

4. Lyndris1 Gold Miner DRC Veteran

If you love the server why did you 1: Steal other peoples account 2: Scam people out of real life money (And dont try that I DINT KNOW I DINT HAVE 100K or whatever excuse. you clearly know you dint have it.) Well ill leave this to Reynout because hes the one who originaly banned you i simply banned you when we decided to not allow you to come on the server again.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Reynout123 Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

First of all: Nice you want to come back.
    Second: Thanks Lyndris to remind me of him :P I almost forgot what he done. (insert Sarcastic feeling here)
    Third: I am the one who banned so I am the one who will be handling this unban. And it's going to be salty. So let's get in to this.

Tell me your part of the story.

Greetings Reynout123

Let me remind you. Lying in an unban appeal will result in us not believing you. So keep this in mind even before typing your story.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Metaleiro1 Coal Miner DRC Player

Is the following ... I play on the server will do 2 years ago I always wanted to join the staff.. so I wasn't able to buy a RANK, I was very tense when I found out I could have RANK with 100 k of money.. I was very anxious, tense, and that made me think I had 100 k but only had only 10 k: it was my mistake, I didn't do it out of spite.
    --- This message was merged, Mar 14, 2016 ---
    Ask please! , me 1 chanse..

7. Reynout123 Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

Why weren't you able to join staff if you would buy rank? That's just some crap.

Don't lie in an unban appeal. This will result in us not believing a word you are saying!

I can't make it bigger. We found out you were checking your balance every single day! Don't lie about you didn't know you had 10K.

Last chance, so let's be honest this time.

Were you aware of you only got 10K yes or no?

I want a honest answer!! So Don't lie ok?!

And why did you make a forum account in 2015 when you already played a year or so? (Because you are saying you already played 2 years on the server? But your account on the forum has been made in on the second of September 2015. Let me count... That isn't even a year? So why lying about that as well??)

I would like to hear some explanation about these two things please. Thank you in advance.

REMINDER!!
    DON'T LIE!!

Greetings Reynout123

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Metaleiro1 Coal Miner DRC Player

Well, about the account created in September. I just went to create it when I took my first BAN!.. I overreacted, I play since start of 2015. Yes, I was watching my money every day! But let me tell you something, I know it's going to be hard to believe ... I always thought I had 100 k! I'm telling you the truth, I always thought it was 100 k, for the same reason. Children's!

9. Reynout123 Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

I can't believe this. If you make a deal? You double check ?! That's what normal people do at least.
    So I want a good explanation how this is possible. Because right now, I don't think you are honest to us.

After your big explanation, I will give this thread to the staff and ask their opinion.

Greetings Reynout123

10. Metaleiro1 Coal Miner DRC Player

What agreement?

11. Reynout123 Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

The agreement with Myaumix? You remember right?

So explain? How can't you see it was 10K instead of 100K? Like I think everyone double check their amount of money when they make a deal right? And everyone sees the diffrent between 10K and 100K right?

Greetings Reynout123

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Lyndris1 Gold Miner DRC Veteran

The "I thaught i has 100k" excuse might have worked if you dint say "Oh i dont actually have 100k sorry" right after the donation happened ontop of that you dint even say you want to make a attempt at getting the 100k you owed the person. In my opinion you should just stay banned and not be unbanned under any circumstance.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Metaleiro1 Coal Miner DRC Player

Ask the player> Dablio DRC he can explain you .. I simply confuse me! He accompany all!

14. Reynout123 Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

Well it's a bit difficult to ask Dablio if he don't even has a forum account.
    So better clear this out your self.

Greetings Reynout123

15. Dracindo Forum Lizard Staff Member Forum Moderator

Player has 3 days to respond.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.