Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Unban request' started by Harmiox, Dec 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Harmiox Woodcutter DRC Player

Minecraft name: xIvanPvP
    What are you accused of: multiaccounts
    A short description of why you think you deserve to be unbanned:I waited one month,Well I Want To Be unbanned why I really like this server,sorry for breaking one of its rules,I do not I will do What do I did again:pensive: @Andie I want to play again Back Without Doing Nothing's Wrong:sleepy: , You Can Unban me Please ?

2. Xcnix Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

@Andie will help you with this appeal. Please be patient.

3. Andie Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

Thanks, Xcnix.

Harmiox, I'll be completely honest with you. I am tired of this. Tempmuting, kicking and banning you all the time due to the fact that you are not capable of behaving properly, because of your multiaccounts and lies. I believe that you are willing to change, since you came here after 1 month to ask for an unban. I won't ask how you'll assure me that you won't be using multiaccounts again. I'll trust you this time and I hope you can show improvements, because this is the last time I will unban you.

Player unbanned, topic closed.

EDIT: Let me know if you are having any kind of trouble in joining the server, please.
    Thanks in advance.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.