Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Unban request' started by Dark_OP, Apr 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dark_OP Newbie DRC Player

Hello my nickname is Dark_OP
    I was banned for multi accounts
    Well , I wanted to change my name, but could not so I created an account , I went to my izi_les_byy account and transfer her money to my Dark_OP account, so I wanted to be alone with that same account ... Well you guys can unban me , I swear that no more multi use accounts on the server , and also someone to unban RebeccaBR , she's my sister and ñ done anything ... and is banned, you guys can unban me ? I love this server is the only one I play 2016-04-20_21.50.23.png

2. Andie Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

First thing, don't create polls.
    Second thing, if you lie in your unban appeal... You won't receive an unban.
    [​IMG]
    You explained about RebeccaBR, Izi_Les_Byy and Dark_OP. Nothing was said about these other accounts. Well, you should have said something, but that was up to you. However, I won't accept your unban appeal. Last time I removed it because your sister was the guilty one for the multiaccounts. Now you are. Please, wait until your ban end.
    Topic closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.