Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Unban request' started by Daynara Romanovski, Apr 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daynara Romanovski Newbie DRC Player

Nickname: MissCaandy_
    Ban reason: Unwanted tp several times. Ended up deadthtrapping someone.
    Because I deserve unban: Because I did not do any DeadTrap, you can ask anyone if someone has evidence, no one will be I did not do anything, never had any reason to kill someone, I'm always playing with my friends, have some people who do not like me, but I do not care.
    And I gave /tphere often in my friend Gananza, we were talking on Skype, but it was he who asked to give /tphere.
    The Andie has no evidence to ban me, yet banned!:(
    By the way, I love playing in the DRC. <3

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Dracindo Forum Lizard Staff Member Forum Moderator

You were indeed banned by @Andie__ .

• Like Like x 1
  3. Andie Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

I am not the one who needs to give you an evidence to prove I'm not banning you unfairly. You are the one who needs to give me a proof that you did not deathtrap someone. Several players complained about your unwanted tps and they spoke to me about the fact that you abuse your donator permissions by giving them stuff (togglechop is an example).
    I never said Gananza's name here, nor in your ban's reason. But I did see that you tp'd him a few thousand times. ^^
    However, this tempban won't be shortened. If you want to prove you're not 'wrong', feel free to send me an evidence (send me a message).
    You'll remain banned until then. Topic closed.​

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.