Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Unban request' started by MiningRoman, Dec 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MiningRoman Newbie DRC Player

Dear Community,
    I'm sure that you know: I got banned.
    I understand the reaction of you, because I have really said bad words about the Server (badmouthing Server + owner).
    I'm here to say sorry to you: I've began to Play on this Server again a few days ago, because I wanted to start playing SkyBlock again. The reason why I have overreacted is, that sometimes the Server laggs, and that was the reason why I fell down (in SkyBlock) with all my Equipment I've been hard working on.
    I hope you understand my fault (in some way) and hope you can forgive me.
    Also a big sorry to you, Jelle. I wasn't able to realize that keeping up a Server is really hard work. And I understand, too, that laggs can happen. But I was really angry about that, because, as I said, I lost all my rare Equipment. But now I know, that it's not your mistake.
    In love,
    MiningRoman

Edit: (forgotten to say how Long I'm banned) I wanted to Play today at 14:00, so it should be from 12:00 or smth like that.
    --- This message was merged, Dec 26, 2015 ---
    Please read this.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2015
  2. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

Very well, it seems like you have received the message of the ban.
    I'll make sure you will be unbanned, it may take longer than expected, but i can assure you, you are able to play tomorrow.

#player unbanned,
    #topic closed

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.