Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Unban request' started by vitorcraftlindao, Jun 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vitorcraftlindao Woodcutter DRC Player

Hello I am AleffTolydo I would ask my unban, sorry if I spoke server name I did not know about it but today I read about the rules I already know what can and can not in serves, peopl excuse for the server to try to make it better and concientizar some people I know now that I was wrong, I really like this serves it's the only one I play, the other is not the same servers to (DRC) it is increvelmente sensational and good to play not trade it for any other server, please let me start playing this amazing server, sorry for my mistakes, Please let me return to play
    --- This message was merged, Jun 16, 2016 ---
    Please Andie all I ask of you and to serve and to help me, I do not know, since I have read the rules to and the forum, please everything that's holy ness please WORLD
    You can ask the server to skyblock never did anything wrong to harm him or the server, please
    Por Favor Andie__ tudo que peço so é uma Chance ja que li as regras do (DRC) por favor eu (AMO) esse servidor por favor.. <3

Last edited: Jun 16, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Andie Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

Since you know the rules now, mind to tell me which one did you break? The number. And give me an explanation about such rule, yeah?

3. vitorcraftlindao Woodcutter DRC Player

I Break the number of rule 6, I know I messed up, but I was not saying anything bad the serve, the contrary I said good, so said (DRC) and the best serves that already jogei and not trade by (Server), I was banned only because he said it was good, please I really want to return to play, please take my Andie ban:'(D:

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2016
  4. Andie Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

Your ban will be removed as soon as I have time to unban you. Follow the rules to avoid this kind of situation in the future. Thanks for your patience.

Topic closed.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.