Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Unban request' started by Manne Borg, Jan 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Manne Borg Newbie DRC Player

I recently got banned for using anti knockback in warp pvp but i didnt us it.
    I was playing like normal but then i relogged and i started dsyncing and jumping allover the place on my screen and i might just have been frozen when you thought i was using anti knockback.
    My name ingame is Galvaconn.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Andie Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

I was there and could see that you didn't take ANY knockback, not once, not twice, but several times.
    Someone threw eggs in you, and that's exactly when I noticed that you toggled. I am sorry, I would believe in you if I wasn't there and if I haven't see it, but I WAS there and I could perfectly see.
    Do you want to start all over again?​

3. Manne Borg Newbie DRC Player

Ok tbh i was using anti knockback but can you please just give me a second chance, i really have been having fun recently on this server with my friends so can you just think it over one more time.

4. Andie Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

Yes, I can give you a second chance, but first I need you to assure me that you won't use any hack client when you come back to the server, IF you come back. So please, convince me.

5. Manne Borg Newbie DRC Player

I was kinda obsessed with like winning in pvp and that so i used hacks but i really want to stay on this server with my friends and i promise that i will not use any kinda hacks

6. Andie Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

I had a conversation with Jelle, you will be unbanned, but, you'll also be tempbanned for 2 weeks because you were really hacking.
    Second chance given, do not waste it.
    Topic closed.​

• Friendly Friendly x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.