Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Unban request' started by Phantom_Screw, Jun 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Phantom_Screw Stone Miner DRC Veteran

*Minecraft name: Phantom_Screw
    *What are you accused of: Using tracers in order to gain an advantage in HideAndSeek
    *A short description of why you think you deserve to be unbanned:
    first of all, my English isn't as good as I want, but i'll try to make everything clear.
    why i think i deserve to be unbanned. i didn't use tracer hacks. the only thing i used was the hitbox thing (f3 and b pressed at the same time). This helps with showing the hitboxes for rails and fences because they are hard to kill. I have never read in any DRC rule that you have no permission to use something that's part of minecraft. hitboxes are things that Mojang introduced, so i didn't use hacks, its not a glitch so i didn't abuse a glitch. important: i didn't use hacks, i didn't abuse any glitch, i just used something that mojang did introduce, and thus isn't illegal, but 100% legal.

i'm banned by @Reynout123, I hope you will respond very soon here!

grtz, Phantom_Screw

• Like Like x 1
  2. Reynout123 Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

No it isn't. You gain an advantage over other players. I checked it, when a player moves you see his vector and his hit box indeed. This is the same as full bright for caves and gamma. If you set those to max you have an advantage for no need to place torches in a mine.
    So you still thinks this is 100% legal?

Greetings Reynout123

3. Phantom_Screw Stone Miner DRC Veteran

may i ask when you saw it, and do you have any proof. I still think it's legal, because i didn't download any tool, and if something is illegal, you have to download something (except for glitches but i think you don't see this as a glitch too right?) and yeah, i know it's an advantage, but if i may quote the rule about hacks: Rule 7: Do not use hacked clients, x-ray mods or x-ray texture packs. I don't use hacked clients, i don't use mods, or another texture pack. so where's the point that i'm wrong??? like i said, i don't see any rule that you may not use something that mojang applied to minecraft.

may I also ask for the opinion of other mods and admins??

grtz Phantom_Screw

@Reynout123

4. Reynout123 Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

The proof? You want proof? Maybe check screenshots next time ;)

https://drcnetwork.com/threads/inappropriate-name.14014/
    your post? Second screen or so.
    And then the screens I will add to this topic :) All yours right? Or are you going to say these aren't yours?

Else here is some proof they are yours -->
    http://puu.sh/pzDgy/d5675cc875.jpg
    http://puu.sh/pzDkx/1869de0290.jpg

I don't see this as a glitch that's true. But I see it as an advantage against other people. And just like the full bright one it's bannable.

So why are you using it?

Greetings Reynout123

Attached Files:

5. Phantom_Screw Stone Miner DRC Veteran

yes they're mine, but please show the whole conversation......
    upload_2016-6-20_19-43-46.png
    upload_2016-6-20_19-43-59.png
    upload_2016-6-20_19-44-15.png
    upload_2016-6-20_19-44-24.png
    i was only trying to help you guys, because you staff members can't be at every place at every moment, and the only answer i got is just a 'no'. ok if you don't like me to help the staff, it's fine but just say that and please not a dumb 'no' (my opinion)
    you saw it, so you saw me ingame i guess? and i'd like to see proof of that.
    why i use it? I dunno, just for having fun. you also need some pvp-skills too to win, so i can't win because of this adventage only. though, i can't see players if they are a solid block, i only can see them when they are moving.
    like I said in my other posts, i don't see any DRC rule saying that using something that you can set in the settings is forbidden. it's not a hack, it's not even a glitch so it's not illegal i guess. if there is a rule about that, pls show me :D

grtz
    PS

@Reynout123

6. Reynout123 Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

I don't mind you helping us. But I don't know what else I could answer on that question? You want me to write a full book as an answer about multiaccounts? I could? But that was not the point here.
    I will reduce the ban to 1 hour. But turn off these things because it's a nasty advantage like full bright.
    @H.R I saw your post, but think about full bright in the past, think about glitches and stuff that minecraft included as well. People were banned because of that as well. So don't put such stupid thing on my wall without thinking about the past. Thanks
    Topic closed

7. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

Just going to add something. Because despite your behaviour, Reynout is staying friendly. You on the other hand not so much. That is why you deserve the following thing:

Thanks to your 'settings' thing you got an advantage over other players that did not toggle it. And that is against the rules on itself. So even though it is not a hack. Its still a rulebreaker.
    Next time when you go and accuse someone of not copying the full conversation, make the effort to copy the whole rule.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.