Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Unban request' started by XDimensionX, Mar 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XDimensionX Woodcutter DRC Player

hi guys I had been unbanned in XDimension more Andie again banned me porfavor some desbani me hope entendao and help me to be unbanned more will not answer because I use so weekends

2. Andie Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

Hi there.

Some stuff changed in our ban system. An example is the fact that having multiaccounts no longer gives you a permban. It's a 2 weeks ban now. Let me explain your situation. You got banned 4 times (this is the fourth time).

Your first ban was for hacks and swearing, which you managed to avoid using another account. That leads us to your second ban, multiaccounting to avoid ban. When your ban expired, you came online using an obscene skin, leading us to your third ban. Whenever you came back, I noticed that you were using multiaccounts, again. And when you get banned three times within three months, you'll get a perm IP ban.

Can you now, give me a good reason to unban you? And how can you assure me that you won't use multiaccounts again whenever/if I unban you?

Kind regards.

3. XDimensionX Woodcutter DRC Player

Andie as I already told you I do not need multiaccounting I was using for my official nickname XDimensionX was banned for more minutes my good explanation and that then if you want to banish me unban does What you understand well

4. Andie Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

What account will be your main account?
    xDimensionx or _MINIMAZUKI_?​

• Like Like x 1
  5. XDimensionX Woodcutter DRC Player

XDimensionX
    --- This message was merged, Mar 16, 2016 ---
    excuse and I do not have so much time on weekdays to answer you

6. Andie Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

That's okay. I'll ban _Minimazuki_ and every single time you join, I'll be able to see if you are still multiaccounting or not.
    I shortened your permban. You are now banned for 2 weeks. Please, learn the lesson this time.
    Topic closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.