Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Unban request' started by Tropical3/Itz_Sweet_PvP, Dec 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tropical3/Itz_Sweet_PvP Hunter DRC Player

*Minecraft name: Tropicale
    *What are you accused of:KillAura
    *A short description of why you think you deserve to be unbanned:
    because I have not used hacker, I was just getting XP on my farm and the internet was bad, there was being moved to the HUB until one hour took ban.
    Apparently my home will be bad, I will go home banned for something that was not my fault. :(
    --- This message was merged, Dec 17, 2015 ---
    @JelleDRC @Anesitas @Xcnix Help my :\:\

Last edited: Dec 17, 2015
  2. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

As of now, you are banned for avoiding your ban. not the 18day tempban.

3. Tropical3/Itz_Sweet_PvP Hunter DRC Player

more because now I'm banned for multi accounts ?? I'm only using an account.
    --- This message was merged, Dec 17, 2015 ---
    Just to explain I would switch accounts (because of skin, new account would be (Itz_Sweet_PvP) over there with this atualição that enabled the command for skin replacement, I came back playing in my usual (Tropicale) until yesterday went ban by multi account .. I do not know why :\

Last edited: Dec 17, 2015
  4. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

Allow me to explain:
    You are still banned on the Itz_sweet_PvP account for the hack-issue. Yet you joined our server on the Tropical account. Thus you were avoiding your ban. This is against the rules, since rule 14 says that it is not allowed to avoid your ban by using another account.

Care to tell us why you did that?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Tropical3/Itz_Sweet_PvP Hunter DRC Player

Well sir, I was already wanting to return to play in the Tropicale even before taking AutoBAn in Itz_Sweet_PvP, he had even transferred the items, plus there invented xp handle and enchants some tools before going back to Tropicale, over there it took the AutoBAn, and then immediately went back to Tropicale, Andie to know that I came back, I more is wrong even :pensive:

6. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

You know it was not allowed, yet you took the gamble. Is that correct?

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. Tropical3/Itz_Sweet_PvP Hunter DRC Player

Yes sir, I knew it was forbidden .. but then I thought I could back to my main account (Tropicale) why I was banned in Itz_Sweet_PvP for something that was not my fault, and also thought it would not ban had by mod knowing that I went back to Tropicale, even more'm wrong.
    :(:(

8. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

For that we would have to ask the Mod that you say that knew.

@Andie : Were you aware that he was playing on the account of Tropicale while being banned on Itz_sweet_pvp? Yes/No?

• Like Like x 1
  9. Andie Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

I was aware of the fact that he was using Tropicale's account, but I didn't know about Itz_Sweet_PvP's ban. (づ ͡° ε ͡°)づ

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Tropical3/Itz_Sweet_PvP Hunter DRC Player

more was by autoban '-' Mad Mike did the same thing .. it was banned in Hokyru by AutoBAn and returned to play in Mike_Maluko ... and I only take that ban? '-'

11. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

Well, since it seems you got lucky and none of the staffmember ever saw the message of you having the ip of a banned person, i'll change the permban into a tempban.
    However, since you chose to avoid the ban instead of doing it on accident because you did not know, I won't shorten it up to the same level as the tempban from the autoban. you'll be unbanned on the 7th of January.
    Also, I'll change the ban on itz_sweet_pvp to a permban. As you said, you did not need the account anymore because you had transfered the items.

#topic closed

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.