Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Unban request' started by Essy, Jan 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Essy Hunter DRC Player

my username is: Essy
    I got permanently banned for multiaccounts by Andie
    I think I shouldn't get banned because I was seen in diamond armor by Andie she thought I was a hacker
    eventually I got banned I mainly used my account in a library from Canada we are connected in the same server therefore it is shown as more then one account plz unban I'm not a hacker or have multiaccounts i just got Ezsy to give me his vote money as you are aware he won once the monthly vote and got vip on mingames he quit so he gave me his money so plz unban we are just a humble drc loving library.

2. Andie Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

Wait, what?!
    In your ban info, says:
    Multiaccounts. 50+. Explain yourself on forums, please.
    I didn't accuse you for hacks in ANY moment. Everyone that has enough money can buy a diamond armor and enchant it in the shop, I don't know if you did that, and I have no interest in knowing anything about how you got your diamond armor. You are here to discuss your ban with me, that's all.
    So you are telling me that you play in a library, that's why so many users. (?)
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  3. Essy Hunter DRC Player

Hi, sorry I hope I didn't seem like an annoying 15 year old, I'm just cocky about my armor and was in denial so yeah. yes, I do play in the library and those are different users, some do have 3 accounts but that's on them. Our computers or the library more so... Are reset whenever they are used to avoid others changing other peoples word documents and since they are all connected to each other from wi fi and stuff it is constantly usec. Regardless it seems as though the same computer is being used and in some ways it is, but I can assure you differently. It's sucks for us as if someone swears everyone's accounts get banned so furthermore plz accept my apology I just didn't want to be the reason everyone got banned they always get pissed at "banners" in there. =P its kinda like siblings using the same computer except with about 30 people XD so yeah... Idk how a moderator works so I was confused with the whole how you find out about this stuff *awkwardly shrugs* { PS: I also apologize for the long read ;) )

4. Andie Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

I'd say 60+. So, how can we solve this problem, Essy? Do you have any idea?

5. Essy Hunter DRC Player

XD not at all
    Any ideas that you have in mind?

6. koolmees71 Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

I think it is very awkward that there are 60+ people playing on our server. Let me say that it is not very likely. Do you also play at home, or are you all playing at the library?

koolmees

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Essy Hunter DRC Player

No I can't play at home as I have issue's with the mc download and these users arnt on all at once some people have 3 accounts and since we are under the same connection and the computers reset in accounts so others take turns if one gets banned we all do, so it sucks like that, mc is popular and pre downloaded there so whenever a new kid joins the librarie's internet we suggest them drc so y'all be popular. I am not surprised by the number of names ;)

Usually 12+ people play a day (weekends are intense 20+)
    8-ish are everyday users (me included ;))
    25 more are inactive
    And the rest are one time drc users/changed accounts (prefer other servers =\)
    BTW all are from the library some play at home but as soon you go on library computer your user gets saved.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2016
  8. Andie Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

As I could see you wasn't lying about the library:
    [​IMG]
    You are no longer banned, I am sorry for the misunderstanding and I hope you can enjoy your time on the server.
    Please, follow the rules!
    Player unbanned, topic closed.​

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.