Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Unban request' started by Lagoon100, Apr 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lagoon100 Newbie DRC Player

*Minecraft name: Lagoon100
    *What are you accused of: My Friend Joined the game and said he was a hacker Then he Got Permanently Banned from the sever and i got permanently Banned From the sever by Lyndris1
    *A short description of why you think you deserve to be unbanned: Please is there anyway you can help me with unbanning me please i love this sever its the only sever i play on Please And i never did nothing

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

3. Lyndris1 Gold Miner DRC Veteran

Thanks for tagging me Anesitas. I banned your friend (Kwebblekop) when he said he was a hacker and in a way threatened to hack another player so i perma banned him then he came online with the account NotAHacker i then ip-banned him for avoiding the ban he got on the account Kwebblekop. Also assuming he was at your house at the time why werent you online at the same time as him?

4. Lagoon100 Newbie DRC Player

BUT IT WAS MY BROTHER SO IDK WHY HE SAID HE WAS A HACKER BUT PLZ UNBAN PLZ HE IS NOT A HACKER

5. Lyndris1 Gold Miner DRC Veteran

How about you slow down with the caps, even if hes not actually a hacker he did infact in a way threaten to hack someone which is still pretty serious in my opinion. Also you said that it was your friend first but now its suddenly your brother?

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Dracindo Forum Lizard Staff Member Forum Moderator

Player has 3 days to respond.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.